IGNORED

No Joseph Jr Yet (Maxwell)

Pastors Daughter

If they didn't tell Stevehovah right away, wouldn't he be pissed?

Probably. And I'm sure he DOES know. But it's all about marketing with him. He'll announce it on his own timeline. First order of business is to get NR-Anna to give birth, then Anna's graduation, and finally then the whole world can focus on Elissa's pregnancy which will be the decoy for the fact that Stevie doesn't have anything planned for the summer.

I would think someone would clue him in.

Although, Christopher and Anna took almost a year to get pregnant.

If they didn't tell Stevehovah right away, wouldn't he be pissed?

And it came to be that there was a pregnancy, and Stevehova, Controller of Controllers, was not told.

And behold, he doth smite them -- lo, he taketh away their animal crackers, even unto the very last crumb.

Those voices tho. So unlike I thought. I thought mum and daughter would be deeper more mouthy somehow. And that pathetic smile from stevehovahs at the end. Right up there with the pecan thief story. The pecan thief conducting at his wedding for making me giggle randomly! God where would I be without the fundies to keep me entertained!!

Can I just say - bicycle riding, in ankle-length denim skirts??? :pink-shock: :angry-banghead: Not. Safe. Those young women might as well have their feet bound.

And if Stevehovah is pressuring any pregnant woman - NR Anna nearing delivery, or Elissa, should she be in the early stages - to eschew food today, he wins my personal Asshole Of The Year award.

So dangerous. Growing up, my mom had my sisters and me wearing homemade cape dresses from a costume pattern. The dresses had 5 yards of material. The skirts got jammed in our bike brakes at least once every time we tried to ride them. We finally started wrapping the skirts around our legs like pants to ride :lol: but of course they always worked free. Nothing like spending hours to make a dress and it gets ripped by riding bikes.

It's just really dumb to put girls through that torture. Total sexism.

This one: :lol: the witch still cracks me up

post-10046-14452000002499_thumb.jpg

Maybe Joseph doesn't know the mechanics of sex and babies

I have no doubt he does. Remember, these are the folks who told their very young kids all about the reversal of Steve's vasectomy. In "Summer with the Moodys," Mom discusses wanting more kids, and the family praying that it happens. (But I'm an oddball who never thought that my reproductive habits were any of my child's business.)

Riht. The only thing I know about my parents birth control choices is that they told me they stopped using it when they wanted to have me. There was no mention whatsoever about what "it" was, and I didn't ask.

When the subject of contraception came up when my daughter was a tween, I told her that her stepfather had had a vasectomy long before I'd met him, and that was why she was an only child. "Oh," she said. "I thought it was because you didn't 'do it'--often."

Never sent a fundie anything before but I'm awfully tempted to send Elissa some cute sunglasses. Where did she even get hers, the gas station?

That's where I get most of mine. I break and lose every pair I buy so I end up just buying them on really sunny days. I try to stock up at the flea market on $5 pairs, but I haven't been to one in a while. I so try to find ones that look decent, but it's never the goal :lol:

They do actually look cute together. I hope they really are happy. I hope they get time to enjoy that before a screaming bundle of dependency enters their world.

Archived