IGNORED

Had to post this, so defrauding, for shame Mama Arndt...

0 kids n not countin

She is in pretty good shape. And Steve would never let one of his daughters marry into this family. The Seven Sisters still might be an option, though. Their mom dresses in defrauding clothes too.

Mama Arndt and I have the same basic figure and I admit to keeping stuff like that in my bra. The only risk is that it could get lost in there.

Mama Arndt and I have the same basic figure and I admit to keeping stuff like that in my bra. The only risk is that it could get lost in there.

Some day we'll have a drink together and I'll tell you the story of how my pal Ginger lost a 38 police special in her boobs for three days :o

I remember the Arndts from Kids by the Dozen. They were weird then and they're weird now. I do like her shirt, though.

That picture = No way will Steve-o let Sarah marry an Arndt.

That may be why she posted it! Doesn't want her son marrying into the Cult of Steve.

That picture = No way will Steve-o let Sarah marry an Arndt.

Yeah, sad but true.

I don't get this family (and am becoming increasingly fascinated by them... help me). They are VERY fundie in beliefs and general practice, but Mom wears "immodest" tops and short shorts?

They are certainly weird, but far more tolerable than a lot of fundies we come across on here like the Maxwells or Botkins. I find it strange that most of the adult sons are unmarried and still live at home.

Anyways, baseball is an idol to Steve, and he wouldn't allow Sarah to marry an Arndt for the very reason they're avid baseball fans and have their own team.

Steve would have never allowed and Arndt to marry any of his property even before this picture. And that suits Mama Arndt just fine as she will never let any of her sons get married anyway. But really, why can't a bunch of grown men fold their own damn socks?

Isn't that what cleavage is for? :mrgreen: I use my bra as a pocket for my mp3 player when doing chores around the house or stuff the wii remote in there when doing a free run and I don't have any pants pockets.

why can't a bunch of grown men fold their own damn socks?
Because if you let them fold their own socks, they might realize they CAN live on their own, and start wondering why they are still at home with mommy and daddy...

I tend to view my bra as my "back up purse". No pockets, no purse? No problem. Phone, keys, ID, ipod... all can get stuffed in there. Only embarrassing when you forget to turn the phone off and someone (politely-ish) tells you your left boob is lighting up.

I tend to view my bra as my "back up purse". No pockets, no purse? No problem. Phone, keys, ID, ipod... all can get stuffed in there. Only embarrassing when you forget to turn the phone off and someone (politely-ish) tells you your left boob is lighting up.

I often do that when we go out to party.. I always thought this would be a total nightmare to any fundie, since you have to touch your boobs.

They are certainly weird, but far more tolerable than a lot of fundies we come across on here like the Maxwells or Botkins. I find it strange that most of the adult sons are unmarried and still live at home.

Anyways, baseball is an idol to Steve, and he wouldn't allow Sarah to marry an Arndt for the very reason they're avid baseball fans and have their own team.

They may be more tolerable than the Pearls and other fundie baby beaters, but let's face it, with all those grown sons still at home, Mama Arndt has a serious problem.

I don't get it why all those boys aren't married yet. They don't seem nearly as strict as maybe the Maxwells and boys have much more freedom when it comes to choose their future spouse.

Aren't the Arndts former Catholics? Maybe that's why they haven't jumped on the fundie modesty train. I'm happy that their only daughter isn't being indoctrinated with that nonsense, although goodness knows she's being indoctrinated with plenty else.

I'm also curious about the Arndt men. They can't all be gay or asexual, so I wonder why none of them are married yet.

They may be more tolerable than the Pearls and other fundie baby beaters, but let's face it, with all those grown sons still at home, Mama Arndt has a serious problem.

Hoarding. I believe we call that hoarding.

maybe they can't afford to marry? most fundie boys have to buy a house and have some kind of income before they are released to search a girl.

I won't argue with that point!

IIRC, in the special one of the boys was engaged? I'm assuming that fell through...I've scanned over their website and no mention of a DIL or grandbabies.

IIRC, in the special one of the boys was engaged? I'm assuming that fell through...I've scanned over their website and no mention of a DIL or grandbabies.

In Kids by the Dozen? I don't remember an engagement. Was there another special besides that one?

Omg, I have those socks. What? They're comfortable. The grey ones are Dickies, I think. This pic is creeping me out in so many ways. It looks like one of those "spot what's wrong with this picture" things, and you can find about 100 things.

Archived