IGNORED

Fill in The Blank

debrand

While my husband was waiting for me, a woman gave him a card for BBN radio. On the back of the card there is a fill in the blank question that reads:"if I die tonight my soul will be in H_______ tomorrow morning!" My answer, the hospital morgue

I'd rather get the card then have to endure someone witnessing to me. I don't like confrontations and don't want to debate someone about private issues like faith. But I thought it would be fun to fill in the blank.

The card takes for granted that everyone believes in the existence of the soul or an afterlife.

If you died tonight and believed in a soul and the afterlife why would it take until tommorow morning for your soul to get where it was going.

I'd fill in the blank with haunting you as well, so it's directed at whoever owns the card.

the holding area for souls awaiting reincarnation. I am coming back as Queen Elizabeth the 1st. :dance:

the holding area for souls awaiting reincarnation. I am coming back as Queen Elizabeth the 1st. :dance:

Time-traveling reincarnation? Count me in! ;)

in Hydrogen, as well as breaking down into my other component parts.

I'm not a believer in an afterlife, so, if there is such a thing as a soul, I'm figuring it would be with the rest of a person. Ergo:

Hole in the ground?

Hot crematorium?

High shelf, in an urn?

Hard concrete at bottom of lake (old-fashioned gangsters only)?

Huge marble crypt?

Hungry lion's stomach?

Homicidal maniac's basement?

Time-traveling reincarnation? Count me in! ;)

Queen Elizabeth 1 only existed because CelticGoddess will one day die. Think about it.

Hibernation in Houston. Hawking Hats in Helena. Hiding hibiscus in Haiti. Heating hash in Helsinki. Having a headache in Huntsville. Hitchhiking to Honolulu.

Humorous hedonism has helped humans have heavy habits.

":1j136agv]

Humorous hedonism has helped humans have heavy habits.

So say Hubert Humphrey, Harry Houdini, Herbert Hoover and Humbert Humbert.

Hear, hear!

Archived