IGNORED

14 y/o Talk Show Host Homophobic Rant

tropaka

What, you don't know that people CHOOSE to be ostracized, harassed, humiliated, and killed? :roll:

That was sarcasm, in case anyone can't tell. I've known many gay people in my life, and most of them have wished with all their hearts they could be straight. I know some who married someone of the opposite sex and had kids, hoping to become straight. Some started drinking heavily trying to literally kill themselves since they couldn't stand the shame of being "a fag" in societies that calls them perverts and compares them to child molesters. I wonder how many of these rapidly anti-gay people are actually gay and are hoping that by being so vocally in opposition that no one will suspect the truth.

He's 14, so he's old enough to know who his dream date is. Note of caution young Mr. Cowger: often the men who speak loudest against the "perversions" of homosexuality end up being outed by a gay prostitute.

He's apparently shut down his youtube account after people called him out on his statements. Kid, a bit of advice. You want to have a radio show? Get a really thick skin.

He's 14, so he's old enough to know who his dream date is. Note of caution young Mr. Cowger: often the men who speak loudest against the "perversions" of homosexuality end up being outed by a gay prostitute.

QFT :clap:

Archived