IGNORED

FB post that blew my my mind.

longskirtlotsakids

This lady saw a Godvine video of a White toddler with birth defects, in a nice home, complete with attractive parents.

Based on this one video, on a FB post, she surmises:

"Just reading this article. Every baby is wanted. Every one.

Colluding for murder is not a woman's right, and it shouldn't be legal. Our government must put all the force of law toward protecting each little life.

And we citizens MUST put our votes, our passion, our strength, and our persuasion toward saving as many babies as possible, as rapidly as possible. This is like war, with the enemy at the gates of our city, killing children.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We must treat the hidden victims of this hidden warfare just as well as we'd treat our own children in open warfare. So, if we can use creative strategies to save some, we save some. The law that saves just twenty, saves all twenty. Save one here, and another one there until the day comes when NO babies are executed for their parents' foolishness, or wickedness.

Having one or more scared parents shouldn't be a death sentence for anyone, and "you shall not fall in with the many to do evil...." -- Exodus 23:2"

Am I wrong, or is she talking about warfare against women seeking an abortion? Fuck me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like she's into throwing pregnant women in the cellar and locking them up till full term, or caging them, or something.

But wait, there's more! SHe not only believes that abortion should be 100% illegal- parents should be allowed to SELL the unwanted babies. Without little to no state oversight.

She continues with her great Scriptural wisdom:

"I'm not convinced that this much state involvement in adoption is beneficial. I'd prefer private contracts (which could be examined and upheld by courts when disputes arise), even if they include incentives for mothers. Maybe I'm missing something crucial to understanding the situation, but I would much rather see babies sold, even for beer money, than killed."

Yes, dear, I DO think you are missing something crucial to understanding the situation. First is the fact that humans should never be SOLD AS PRODUCT.

This lady to me is proof that they are not concerned about human suffering. A child that lives just long enough to have a Bible waved in their face and dies a horrific death is more fortunate than one that never existed at all.

For real. I have been reading her blog and FB for a while now, because she lives near me, and we follow a similar rural based frugal lifestyle (although I am an athiest feminist) but wow. really. I wonder if she ever gets off the farm.

Children are sold all the time....to the sex and slave trade. She wants parents to be able to sell their children with no oversight as to safety and welfare? These children's lives are barely above worthless to those who buy them. How in the fuck is that caring about children- or 'life' for that matter?

Am I wrong, or is she talking about warfare against women seeking an abortion? Fuck me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like she's into throwing pregnant women in the cellar and locking them up till full term, or caging them, or something.

At least she would be honest about it, unlike many pro-lifers who only focus on the abortionist because at heart they don't see women choosing abortion as rational adults.

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Visualize Abortionists on Trial". The longer I'm here in conservative Colorado, I want to plaster my car with pro-choice stuff.

Every baby is wanted, eh? Tell that to the people who grow up in abusive households because they *aren't* wanted :roll:

Am I the only one cynical enough to think of this woman as capable of locking her daughter in her room for nine months if she gets pregnant, selling the baby against the mothers wishes and keep the money for herself if the situation arises and legally allows for such a thing?

If god knew us before he created us in the womb, then he knew which of us would be terminated before birth. He also knew which of us would be abused and tomented.

The more I ponder this, the more impossible the whole thing becomes.

How nice to live in a world where there is no abuse of unwanted children, no women set on fire and shot because the fathers don't want the babies (this just happened to a woman, who managed to live by pretending to be dead), and in a world where parents who sell their children only charge money to try to ensure that the adoptive parents have the means to provide a good life instead of because they are busting their asses trying to provide and just can't, and where there are no parents like that mom who charged a college professor money to have penetrative sex with her 5-month-old daughter. This is what happens in America, where there are laws against these things. I try to remain ignorant of how bad it is where these things are legal because I don't have the power to stop it, and getting angry and emotional won't do anything to help.

She says every baby is actually wanted by the people they're born to, but then says that those who don't want their babies should be allowed to sell them. So all babies are wanted unless they're not wanted by someone who wants to sell them?

I wish the world was as she thinks it is, where every baby is wanted by the parents AND can be provided for as long as the parents want to work (but we all know there aren't enough jobs, and of those there are, many don't pay living wages). If that was the case, no one would just sell their kids.

If god knew us before he created us in the womb, then he knew which of us would be terminated before birth. He also knew which of us would be abused and tomented.

The more I ponder this, the more impossible the whole thing becomes.

If god knew us before we were made and is capable of anything, then he'd make infertile those who would go on to beat the fuck out of kids so they couldn't have children to abuse.

Our government must put all the force of law toward protecting each little life.

Except she doesn't really give a crap about protecting "each little life." She only wants to protect each little fetus. Ten bucks says she's opposed to WIC, food stamps, Universal health care, subsidized daycare and anything else that might help a struggling parent protect that "little life" after it's born.

And I can't figure out if it's amusing or terrifying that she rants about protecting "each little life" right before saying that she thinks parents should be able to sell their babies for drug money.

Except she doesn't really give a crap about protecting "each little life." She only wants to protect each little fetus. Ten bucks says she's opposed to WIC, food stamps, Universal health care, subsidized daycare and anything else that might help a struggling parent protect that "little life" after it's born.

And I can't figure out if it's amusing or terrifying that she rants about protecting "each little life" right before saying that she thinks parents should be able to sell their babies for drug money.

Ugh, I hate this mindset so fucking much. How many unwanted children has this woman adopted? Probably none.

I am going to go with terrifying. However, her attitude about adoption is rather curious. She wants the government to "protect each little life" but not to interfere at all in the adoption process. There are reasons for the regulations and the oversight, and for the most part they are for the benefit of the children to be adopted. Anyone who truly cares about the life and well being of these kids would not have a problem with having certain safeguards in place to decrease the chances of said kids being placed with someone who would abuse them.

I do believe the late George Carlin said it best when he said if you're preborn you're fine, if you're preschool you're fucked.

I was watching a movie about human trafficking in the US and there are bad people willing to pay a lot of money for a little girl. That little girl will never be seen again, and the person will then buy another. These people would quickly out-price the average adoptive family because they are willing to pay anything to indulge their depravity.

Archived