IGNORED

Former boy band member hangs out at abortion clinic protests

easternabeille

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/brad-fro ... ics-all-da

Brad Fischetti from LFO now spends his time protesting outside an abortion clinic and loves to tweet about his experiences. He also likes to tweet the name of the local abortion provider (telling people to look him up) and apparently take pictures of people outside of the clinic (which he also tweets).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is on Jezebel and AV Club as well. Hopefully enough people will point and laugh at this guy that he will never set foot outside again.

They sang "Summer Girls" and "Girl on TV" which I think was about Jennifer Love Hewitt. One of the members died not too long ago.

This guy is a lying sack of shit. He tweets about women "obviously in their second trimester" getting abortions and says the clinic has a "late term" day. But this is not legal in Florida so I kinda fucking doubt it. http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/governm ... sumID=2529

Also, isn't it illegal to take photos of women entering the clinic and post them to the internet?

This makes me sad for multiple reasons. 1.) Lying and trying to cause more drama for abortion clinics. 2.) Being a misinformed douchenozzle. 3.) I was a major LFO fangirl when I was younger, thankfully we have the internet so we can see peoples' true colors.

This guy is a lying sack of shit. He tweets about women "obviously in their second trimester" getting abortions and says the clinic has a "late term" day. But this is not legal in Florida so I kinda fucking doubt it. http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/governm ... sumID=2529

Also, isn't it illegal to take photos of women entering the clinic and post them to the internet?

Not if there isn't a reasonable expectation of privacy. If they are on public ground then it is not considered a reasonable expectation. That's why they can take those pictures to show in loops on the news of people walking around... typically used as part of the "America is too fat" parts of the newscast. If they were to step foot on the property of the clinic and take a picture, then yes, that's illegal. But from a public street, no.

Brad has a blog set up and there is only entry. There are few things that I call BS on.

bradfischetti.blogspot.com/

The Orlando Women's Center + March 7, 2012

Yesterday was late term day at the OWC. Wednesdays are such dramatic days that there is an Orlando police officer stationed inside of the clinic for the first half of the day. By 8AM there were 30 girls lined up and waiting for their abortions. John Barros arrived at 6AM, as he does every Wednesday. For the past 18 months, John has spent 6 days per week preaching, counseling, and praying in front of this abortion clinic. By the time Mass had started at Corpus Christi on this morning, John had convinced two girls to walk away; one with such conviction that she stormed out of that clinic and went directly to John to pray. John has saved hundreds of women and babies. And today he convinced 2 women to reconsider. By the time I arrived there were 40 girls inside.

By about noon on Wednesdays there are girls walking what we call the "death march". You see an abortion on a girl who is between 17 and 24 weeks pregnant very often includes inducing labor. The steps go something like this:

1. A massive fatal heart attack is initiated in the baby by injecting a needle filled with an overdose of a common heart drug through the mothers stomach and into the baby's heart. In years past the preferred method was a saline abortion whereas a caustic salt solution was injected into the amniotic sac thus scalding the baby to death inside and out. Too many babies survived such abortions and so the procedure has changed.

2. The women's cervix is dilated via medication and instruments.

3. The amniotic sac is broken thus draining it of its fluid.

4. Labor is induced

5. Dead baby is born often times into a toilet bowl which the mother squats over. Sometimes the babies are not dead and as the primary abortionist at this clinic, Randall Whitney, admitted in a court case, the babies are sometimes born alive and left "wiggling around in the toilet". If induced labor does not result in the birth of the dead baby, the doctor will then use instruments to pull the baby and placenta out of the womb. Often times in pieces.

So back to the "death march". When labor has been induced, the girls are instructed to walk laps around the parking lot to ease the labor pains and to speed along the process. Typically the girls who are walking their laps are very obviously pregnant. On this particular day, there were three girls walking.

Girl 1 - Young blond girl who was clearly pregnant. She was eventually joined by her mother. They casually walked together for many laps.

Girl 2 - Teenaged Hispanic girl who was alone and in agony. She could barely walk as her labor pains were clearly severe. She eventually succumbed to the pain and fell to the ground. The medical assistant had to come outside and help her in.

Girl 3 - So pregnant that you would stop her at the grocery store and say, "How far along are you?" So pregnant that her bellybutton had popped out.

(In case you're wondering why we didn't help the girl who fell, it's because we are not allowed on the abortion clinic's property.)

Next came "Anna". 17 or 18 years old. Long dark hair.

I walked to the front of the clinic where girls often congregate to smoke cigarettes or to get some fresh air. There are two chairs on the front porch. Anna sat in one. Her boyfriend in the other. Anna was crying and her body was trembling. From the sidewalk I yelled over to her that we could help. She immediately turned and looked at me with such disbelief. Like she couldn't believe that somebody would actually help her. And I don't blame her. It was her father who drove her to the clinic and her boyfriend who spent the day with her there. Neither of them had helped her. For the next 30 minutes John and I begged Anna and the boyfriend to let us help them. She was emotionally distraught and her physical condition seemed dire. We pleaded with her boyfriend to do something! At one point Anna lifted up her shirt slightly to hold her stomach which revealed just how very pregnant she was. That sight brought me to my knees. I sobbed uncontrollably questioning where we have gone as a society. How we could possibly allow such atrocities to go on in this country every single day! John continued to plead with the couple as I regained my composure. All of a sudden, Anna started to vomit violently. Her boyfriend was shell shocked and finally came to us for help. John offered a ride to the hospital and we gave Anna some bottled water. I walked with the boyfriend to his car to get some napkins. It was then that he revealed that he didn't want her to have an abortion but that her parents were forcing her. He went on to say how he can't believe what all is happening right now. I assured him of our prayers and support and told him he had to do something. We explained that this was a pivotal moment in his life. All the while, not one member of the clinic's staff came outside to check on her. Fifteen minutes later, Anna's mother showed up. Finally we said, someone is here to help her. We implored her mother to get her to the hospital and even showed her where Winne Palmer Hospital was. She nodded as if to say, "Yep, got it. On the way." John said he had never witnessed such an occurrence - a girl whose labor was already induced, leaving the clinic. We felt a slight sense of relief and prayed that there would be a positive outcome. Twenty minutes later they were back. The Mom and the boyfriend walked Anna back up the driveway and toward the front door. We said to the Mom, "What are you doing here? You had the opportunity today to show your daughter the right choice to make, to help her make a good decision. And here you are walking her to into this place? What kind of Mother are you!" They seemed to continue to struggle with the decision until we found the threesome standing in the back of the clinic near the parking lot, talking and crying. We tried to respect their space. Before we could get a word in, Anna's Mom sort of ushered her back into the clinic - almost like walking your child into the classroom on her first day of school - and then blew her a kiss goodbye. And that was it. The three people who Anna probably thought loved her the most - Her Dad. Her Mom. Her Boyfriend. - Each let her down in the most drastic of ways. Let us all pray for Anna and the soul of her dead baby.

This is the type of atrocity that goes on every single day at this clinic. Over 500 babies every month are aborted at this one clinic right under our noses.

A clinic which is literally in the shadows of Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.

This guy has turned into a jerk. I was a LFO fan and fan of other boy bands during the late 90's/early 00's.

Once I'm done some stuff for school I'll type out a response to his claims and post it for the internets to see.

This guy is an idiot.

If a woman is terminating her pregnancy beyond a certain point, there is a great chance it is for medical reasons. Do you think that maybe these women were in agony because they may have been very sick? I think that is a distinct possibility. Maybe it wasn't labor that brought this girl to the ground. Maybe it was complications from the pregnancy.

Also, in most States, once the abortion process is begun, you are not allowed to leave the clinic. It's illegal. They are required to keep you under observation from start to finish. It's like any surgery. They don't give you the pre-op drugs and then send you to the mall. Usually you can be in the lobby/waiting room, but you cannot be out of sight.

ERGO if this woman was outside, there is a good chance she had not begun the procedure yet and collapsed from something else. MAYBE she came because she was miscarrying already and wanted observation and couldn't afford the ER.

What really disgusts me about this and about the Pro-Life movement as a whole is the unspoken assumption that women who get abortions do so because they are cruel monsters. Not because they are sick. Not because they are desperate. But because they are unfeeling bitches who hate babies. For this guy, it is more logical to write these women off as monsters than to assume that there may be a legitimate reason for their decision. I think that says something.

This guy is an idiot.

If a woman is terminating her pregnancy beyond a certain point, there is a great chance it is for medical reasons. Do you think that maybe these women were in agony because they may have been very sick? I think that is a distinct possibility. Maybe it wasn't labor that brought this girl to the ground. Maybe it was complications from the pregnancy.

Also, in most States, once the abortion process is begun, you are not allowed to leave the clinic. It's illegal. They are required to keep you under observation from start to finish. It's like any surgery. They don't give you the pre-op drugs and then send you to the mall. Usually you can be in the lobby/waiting room, but you cannot be out of sight.

ERGO if this woman was outside, there is a good chance she had not begun the procedure yet and collapsed from something else. MAYBE she came because she was miscarrying already and wanted observation and couldn't afford the ER.

What really disgusts me about this and about the Pro-Life movement as a whole is the unspoken assumption that women who get abortions do so because they are cruel monsters. Not because they are sick. Not because they are desperate. But because they are unfeeling bitches who hate babies. For this guy, it is more logical to write these women off as monsters than to assume that there may be a legitimate reason for their decision. I think that says something.

Don't forget they're slutty and selfish, too. ;)

I guess somebody wasn't fucked up enough for Celebrity Rehab, so he called up Kirk Cameron's agent and begged for some attention (in Jebus's name).

For anyone reading his blog/following this guy, has he any comment on the number of abortions he might have caused when his band was famous?

LFO? Never heard of them.

They were big in 1999, mostly amongst teenage girls. They didn't make it into the next century though.

I'm glad I, nor my sisters, bought their album back in the day.

I'd never heard of LFO and I had teenage daughters in 1999. One of my girls had been really into New Kids on the Block back in the day, but had gotten into alt roc as had another daughter. Another of my daughters was more into jazz.

Brad Fiscetti is a tool.

LFO had three members. One died of leukemia several years ago, and a second is a barber now.

I remember one girl in my class freshman year really liked "Summer Girls." She was also the first person my age I met who thought that abortion should be illegal. Coincidence?

LFO was a one hit wonder from 1999. The boy band with the "I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch" song. There were 3 of them, one passed away after a battle with leukemia, one's writing abortion fiction in Florida.

ETA: I guess the third one's a barber.

LFO? Never heard of them.

I believe LFO stands for "Lyte Funkie Ones," which should automatically discredit anything this loser does.

LFO was a one hit wonder from 1999. The boy band with the "I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch" song. There were 3 of them, one passed away after a battle with leukemia, one's writing abortion fiction in Florida.

ETA: I guess the third one's a barber.

They were really only big for the summer of 1999. They were all over the airwaves and music channels but by the time school started, they had gone by the way side and didn't even get played at school dances. I think their success really has more to do with the lack of music of quality that summer or just the lack of anything else really.

Either he truly is believing all this crap or is trying to find a way to seek attention from the public. People do the weirdest things to regain attention after disappearing from the entertainment world. He could be one of those. If he does believe in the protests, he's one hell of a douchebag and I hope he receives severe backlash from everyone.

I believe LFO stands for "Lyte Funkie Ones," which should automatically discredit anything this loser does.

Things LFO might stand for now: :eusa-whistle:

Lost Fame October

Let's Force Others

Love Fetus Only

Leukemia For One

Archived