IGNORED

Lost

mastercleaner

So I finished re-watching the whole series, and decided that season 2 is overall the best season!

From the first moments of the premiere where you didn't know if you were even watching the right show with Desmond and the hatch, and the end with the 3 of them on the dock and Charlie.

I know alot of people didn't like the way the show went but I really enjoyed it!

What did you think?

I watched steadily until May 2006 and fairly often after that but without totally following it - missed an eepisode while I was in the hospital, and never managed to catch back up since they didn't show reruns. I should see if my library has the DVDs now. I need to find out how it ended, even if they never answered all the questions.

I thought overall it was pretty good in spite of the time travelly parts - I got confused a few times when I wasn't paying attention. Charlie broke my heart and the Desmond/Penny episode was a close second. I think I started watching because I recognized a few actors, and kept seeing familiar faces turning up.

Ben creeped me out, and is why my nickname for Person of Interest is Jesus & the Bugeyed Bastard. Nothing good ever happened wyn Ben was around.

i loved Lost; i watched most of it when it aired, and am currently working my way through it on netflix.

sayid and sawyer...pant! pant! Sawyer's evolution from a one dimensional asshole to a really prickly but honorable guy was awesome to watch.

my husband was in total lust for juliette, and Ben is seriously one of the best villains on TV. How that guy didn't win 17 emmys, i just don't know...he was amazing.

Lost will go down as one of the biggest dissapointments (in entertainment) in my entire life. I won't spoil it for anyone but I felt like the writing just went off the deep end. They could have made a really great sci-fi series (which I think is what they were leaning to in the beginning) but in the end I think there were just too many cooks in the kitchen at the writers table. I watched it religiously for the first couple of years and I really wish I could get those wasted hours back.

The headship and I watched the first 4 seasons, then introduced it to our kids on DVD. It was fun to go through the whole thing again and see their reaction. It was also really funny when they started watching it with us in real time for the later seasons and they had to wait a week between episodes, and then for months, Months!! between seasons.

Final season SPOILER ALERT:

I loved Lost, right up until the last episode. I think the ending was dumb. I thought the final season was going to be two alternate timelines, one where the plane crashed and one where it didn't, and that the finale would somehow reconcile the two. The fact that all the "no plane crash" stuff was just the afterlife was very disappointing. I think they had a chance to do something incredible and chickened out and went all spiritual with it. If I can ignore that last bit, it's still an awesome show. And, much as I disliked the ending, the Sawyer/Juliet reunion was great.

The Jacob/Man in Black origin story episode also kind of sucked.

I hated the ending as well. In fact, I would have been happier if the whole thing had ended with Sawyer and Juliette and Juliette "remembering" who Sawyer was. I hated Kate the entire series.

There were definitley too many cooks during the final seasons..it was all over the place! But I did like the amazing character development! Watching Jack go from hero-to junkie- and back and watching Sawyers transformation was awesome and very very well acted

And yes Ben was by far the BEST villian I have ever seen on TV...you never knew if he was telling the truth or not, even until the very end!

The finale was dissapointing, but the last 10 minutes was probably the most beautiful ending to any series!

and I mean that show was #1 for eye candy! every person was hot! Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, Richard, DESMOND, Jin, Sun, Juliette, Shannon...I was never really a Kate fan either!

Archived