IGNORED

Holy crap C.Jane

figgypudding

I can't either, or NieNie's. And how freaking VAIN do you have to be to not only go out and pay for multiple glamor photo shoots, but plaster them all the heck over your damn blog (see CJane's sidebar)? It's obnoxious.

I'm the odd one out that actually likes Courtney Jane. I think all was good and then NieNie had the accident which moved her into the realm of royalty mommy blogger and courtney got left behind in the dust.

I don't like NieNie. I think she is too full of herself and don't get me started on that worthless piece of crap she married. I sat in B&N and read NieNie's book in about an hour. She clearly did not write that book herself as she is not bright enough to do so.

Courtney at least says it how it is and she lives up front. Yes she too is full of herself, but that may be a family thing. They are all on the odd Mormon side.

I'm rambling now.

Is there a link? I searched the listings for jane and only came up with Plain Jane.

I would like to take this moment and say I heart plain Jane.

Yeah....I used to be a huge Dooce fan but haven't read her regularly for years now. She irritates me too. I worry for her children though - since the separation from her husband she hasn't seemed stable AT ALL. And now this? What was written on GOMI was so benign in the grand scheme of things. This response is completely over the top.

So I know a lot of people who went to high school with here some of whom have kept in contact and haven't (she grew up near where I live now and went to high school where my son will.) they have all sorts of mixed opinions about her. I can't decide, but I find her online personality grating at minimum.

Well, Dooce called in her lawyer and had him/her/it send Alice at GOMI a letter. So Alice took down the post.

Way to go, Heather Armstrong. You're an Internet twit hell-bent on abusing the legal process to harass someone. When you could have just dropped an e-mail and said, "You're wrong, I was in XXX, please take down the post." No, instead, you compound the alleged libel by repeating it on your website (and sending your flying monkeys over to GOMI, crashing the site) and on your Twitter.

You disgust me. By comparison, at least C.Jane and NieNie are halfway decent.

Well, Dooce called in her lawyer and had him/her/it send Alice at GOMI a letter. So Alice took down the post.

Way to go, Heather Armstrong. You're an Internet twit hell-bent on abusing the legal process to harass someone. When you could have just dropped an e-mail and said, "You're wrong, I was in XXX, please take down the post." No, instead, you compound the alleged libel by repeating it on your website (and sending your flying monkeys over to GOMI, crashing the site) and on your Twitter.

You disgust me. By comparison, at least C.Jane and NieNie are halfway decent.

Wow, she really is a bully.

Archived