IGNORED

Blog - Pleasant Boundaries

Lady Elaine

Have you guys seen this one? They seem to be fundie lite or maybe fundie lite lite, or maybe not fundie at all. But they do have a hot dad. :twisted:

pleasantboundaries.blogspot.com/2011/07/moving-part-2-saying-goodbye.html

I guess fundie-lite due to the dropping of Christianese 101 phrases like "biblical femininity" and "character building," plus the links to blogs we all love to hate. And yes, the very first photo on the blog is totally defrauding.

Do you think daddy took his shirt off for the photo?

Have you guys seen this one? They seem to be fundie lite or maybe fundie lite lite, or maybe not fundie at all. But they do have a hot dad. :twisted:

pleasantboundaries.blogspot.com/2011/07/moving-part-2-saying-goodbye.html

Hot Dad defrauded me! Nothing super snarkworthy that I could see, aside from the cheesy poem in the header.

defrauding dad, and cute little yorkie dog too!

I really don't know where they would rank on the "lite" scale. One one end, you see men in the kitchen and women wearing skinny jeans and shorts. But they are friends with the Bauchams and have links to LAF and VF.

Is dad the one holding the leash in the first photo? I am being led astray and that man made me break on of the 10 commandments. Thanks fundy shirtless dad, you are sending me to hell, thanks a lot. :evil:

Thanks fundy shirtless dad, you are sending me to hell, thanks a lot. :evil:

Truly, it is a terrible, terrible thing. I blame Satan for those abs. :o

Just the fact that "Boundaries" is in the title seems very non-fundie, as I'm pretty sure the definition of personal boundaries would allude all of our favorite families. Maybe that's the case here too though...

As far as their links, they might be admires who read this stuff, but haven't bought in fully yet. That would mean they are in what I would call the "love-bombing recruitment" time.

Definitely fundie-lite, i'd say about the same level as Lyndsie and Daniel. Statements like "this family ministered to us" and the like ping my fundie-o-meter. Beautiful family....hot dad!

hmmm. they seem some kind of fundie but not enough to make much of a ping on my fundie-meter. Defenitely on the fundie radar from the language they use, but I don't see a lot otherwise showing them as fundie. Maybe Fundie lite.

And yes, the dad is pretty hot, and what a nice family. :) I love the photo on the header, it's quite a lovely beach scene and makes the blog look quite inviting and almost makes me overlook the fundie language.

Archived