IGNORED

Is 7xSunday no more??

Koala

The place was dying on its feet anyway, I suspect that Gabe didn't pay the domain and hosting fees. I guess his online congregation couldn't cough up enough money to pay for it as well as paying for his lifestyle choice.

The place was dying on its feet anyway, I suspect that Gabe didn't pay the domain and hosting fees. I guess his online congregation couldn't cough up enough money to pay for it as well as paying for his lifestyle choice.

That's what I was thinking. Didn't he write a letter begging them to pay the fees?

Yes he did. Not long after he quit working to 'study' scripture. He posted that money was tight and he needed help with the fees. I think he also posted that the electricity had been cut off too.

Sorry Gabe, but get your lazy ass out and get a job.

Not sure why it isn't working. It is registered through August 13, 2012 at midnight.

whois.domaintools.com/7xsunday.net

If he's paying monthly for hosting, missing a payment would mean the website is pulled down even if he still owns the domain. Of course it could be just technical issues and it might be back.

He didn't just ask for money. He made it very clear that if participants didn't help with the fees they were sinning or some ridiculous thing. Complete passive aggressive manipulation to try to make people feel bad for him and that it was their duty.

There was a post on it a while back that most of the folks had abandoned the site and now communicate via facebook. Urban Exodus no longer exists.

One of the most recent posts on 7x was an query about when rebekah was due to drop her next spawn on the planet. No replies to it and no info I could find on the interwebz.

Archived