IGNORED

New Baby for LL @ VitaFam

slickcat79

Okay, I can't stand LL, but I have to admit that just judging from the professional pics her friend took, her husband was an amazing support person. I'm jealous.

I'm banned too (for commenting that perhaps the fact that Mira's reaction to car seats was perhaps not merely "stubbornness" and "anger" but anxiety due to the fact that she wasn't used to them, having been raised in Africa, and all) Anyways, I just view the site through one of those free proxy sites. The comments are wonky, but I don't want to read them anyways, so it doesn't matter.

I'm banned too. I don't remember why. At this point it just seems like it's always been that way and I can't honestly remember ever commenting on anything much less committing a banning offense. Google reader doesn't follow site banning though so I see her whining, er, posts there.

She still makes me sick and I still want to steal Mira from her and give that little girl the life she deserves and one where she actually counts as Mira and not as number six in the never ending line of babies for Jesus.

Now the real question begins, how long until #8?

And for anyone still thinking they're fundie-lite, read this interview. Not a lot of difference between a courtship and that imo.

cheekybumsblog.com/2012/02/23/an-interview-with-lora-fanning-of-vitafamiliae/

Archived