IGNORED

Anna Duggars voice OMG

tabitha2

Does Anna Duggars vapid,breathy voice and horrible diction irritate the piss out of anyone else? Michelle and her voice don't bother me but this one :shhh: please.

I know right?! I don't think it would bother me as much if that were her natural voice, but I really don't think it is.

Check out my Duggar thread, which has a podcast linked to it. Her "ummmms" are far more egregious than, ummmmm, a teen's propensity to say "like," ummmmm, every other word.

Word on the street is that she went 'a shootin' for her birthday (Michael was 8 days old). Nothing screams white trash than a shootin' party a week after giving birth.

The ums were driving me crazy. Let's just say she doesn't have a career in radio.

My speech teacher called them word whiskers and one of our assignments was to count the number of them in each other's speech. It was a learning experience and I try to be careful about using them. Maybe she thinks she sounds more mature with that voice. :?

I just started listening to the podcast but I hear what your talking about. I'm going to cut her a break at this point as she may be terrified speaking to Nina and all the listeners. When I was younger I would breath like that when talking to my mother in law and get so upset that I would nearly faint for lack of breath. Add in my deep voice that has always sounded like a 1-900 sex operator and it made for a right mess. Again, I haven't listened to even a 1/4 of the podcast yet but for now I'm betting on nerves.

Archived