IGNORED

MamaAnt closed her blog

Nothing2CHere

Ever since MamaAnt visited FreeJinger on the old boards, I enjoyed peeking in on her blog every-so-often. When I stopped there today, I got a message saying the blog had been removed. Google catch does have her last good-bye post, dated just yesterday, the 5th:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QrW6MaONhWQJ:antsonafarm.blogspot.com/+where+the+creek+meets+the+lake&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

(or copy & paste this link, it's shorter: tinyurl.com/3tatftu )

Good bye, MamaAnt, and wishing you and your family all the best!

Ever since MamaAnt visited FreeJinger on the old boards, I enjoyed peeking in on her blog every-so-often. When I stopped there today, I got a message saying the blog had been removed. Google catch does have her last good-bye post, dated just yesterday, the 5th:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QrW6MaONhWQJ:antsonafarm.blogspot.com/+where+the+creek+meets+the+lake&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

(or copy & paste this link, it's shorter: tinyurl.com/3tatftu )

Good bye, MamaAnt, and wishing you and your family all the best!

I'm there now and she's reopened it.

Wow, time moves fast in cyberspace. Because literally an hour ago when I checked her blog, I got that "blog closed message" and found the good-bye post in Google Cache. So glad she's back after all!

• 2 months later...

Wish I could help you, I haven't been checking her blog lately so I didn't realize she had closed up shop again.

I'm also very bummed because Young Mom at Permission to Live set her blog to private/invitation only, and I loved reading her stuff, especially her Gentle Parenting resources. I wonder what happened to make her go private :(

Wish I could help you, I haven't been checking her blog lately so I didn't realize she had closed up shop again.

I'm also very bummed because Young Mom at Permission to Live set her blog to private/invitation only, and I loved reading her stuff, especially her Gentle Parenting resources. I wonder what happened to make her go private :(

Yeah, that "permission" thing popped up the other day in my feed reader. Just discovered her blog a couple of months ago & really appreciated its insights. I've hoped that she was just on vacation or something.

• 1 month later...

Archived