IGNORED

Danger of Feminism.

fundies_like_zombies

www.oursimplecountrylife.com

"My goal with this post today is to warn you, of the dangers of watered down feminism. We must be very careful not to accept things as our own beliefs - unless we’ve checked the word of God to back up such belief’s FIRST.

Women and men were created in the image of God. We were each created for a beautiful purpose. Each of us were given a biblical job descriptions to follow. Did you know, there are God-given rolls for men and woman to play?"

She quotes elizabeth elliot - "“Feminist philosophy, which sounds reasonable enough on the surface, is a subtle and pervasive poison, infecting the minds of Christians and non-Christians alike.†–Elisabeth Elliot"

I wish there was money in writing these fundamentalist Christian blogs. I swear I, and probably anybody who has been here more than 5 minutes could write this drivel. Is there an original thought among 'em?

She can suck it. I'm going to live my life the way I want to live it. As long as I'm not doing harm to others or breaking laws, I'm good. And I don't really give a shit what this person thinks of me.

Funny thing is that many current fundies view EE as a feminist because she went to college, went to be a missionary by herself and then after her husband died she still went off by herself. I met her at EXCEL and she never came off as a submissive wife. LOL

And why hasn't God given me any rolls?! I want rolls!

Ha ha ha. "God given rolls." Sounds tasty.

I’m not hear to put you down, I’m only hear to share with you what my husband and I have learned and are still learning, from the scriptures.

:roll:

Homeskol fail.

Oh, and "belief's"???? Would that be anything like beliefs? :?

Haha I imagine if women weren't gainfully employed in my own country. Yesterday it was stated that we all - both men and women, have to work until we are 75 years old in order to maintain our ebilsocial welfare country. The women in my country are 51 % of the population. Imagine if all women here decided to become home-makers. The men in my country would have to work until they are... 130? But God knows best! My biblical role as a woman is to stay at home. Who cares if the men in my country have to work right into their deathbed... and then arise from the death and continue their work as zombies?

No but really, I can't fathom this at all. How is it even realistic to maintain a society of today, without women working outside the home?

Cinnabon or Panera sweet rolls sound good right about now. They are God Given Rolls aren't they?

Funny thing is that many current fundies view EE as a feminist because she went to college, went to be a missionary by herself and then after her husband died she still went off by herself. I met her at EXCEL and she never came off as a submissive wife. LOL

And why hasn't God given me any rolls?! I want rolls!

So she's a hypocrite. obviously.

Cinnabon or Panera sweet rolls sound good right about now. They are God Given Rolls aren't they?

The only God given rolls are hot cross buns. Jesus died to give us hot cross buns.

Oh, the center-justified text of most of these blogs--is it some kind of fundie rule, like eschewing spell-check? (not that it could have caught "rolls" and "belief's")

I have God-given rolls because I can't stay away from rolls and other tasty breads. Mmmmm, bread......

Guest Anonymous

The only God given rolls are hot cross buns. Jesus died to give us hot cross buns.

That's REALLY why she fears feminism. She merely wants to keep us all from getting fat.

That makes way more sense than the sin thing.

I want God-given rolls. I mean, if they're directly from God himself, then I'd imagine they'd be...dare I say--divine? Like manna from Heaven. Yummy! Where can I get these? Are they denied to me forever and ever because I'm an evil heathen?

hehe, I know! Put some butter on these God given rolls. Yummy! :lol:

How come all the Titus 2 bloggers I read sound all the same? Stepford Wife-ism at its worst.

I have God-given rolls because I can't stay away from rolls and other tasty breads. Mmmmm, bread......

Bread and circuses. Maybe ancient Rome did have it right:)

You know, I wonder if god-given rolls are calorie-free....

God Given Rolls: Mana for the New Millennium.

Screw the rolls; if there's anything God-given in the bread family, that would be beignets. Little pieces of pure deep-fried divinity, with a ton of powdered sugar. *drooooooool*

Archived