IGNORED

Danger of Feminism.

fundies_like_zombies

http://www.oursimplecountrylife.com

"My goal with this post today is to warn you, of the dangers of watered down feminism. We must be very careful not to accept things as our own beliefs - unless we’ve checked the word of God to back up such belief’s FIRST.

"

I agree with her, we should not water down our feminism, but keep it strong! :)

Of course, except for THAT sentence, the rest of the post is drivel. And of course, she is going to homeschool... :roll:

Screw the rolls; if there's anything God-given in the bread family, that would be beignets. Little pieces of pure deep-fried divinity, with a ton of powdered sugar. *drooooooool*

That sounds heavenly. Where can I buy them in the Eastern US? :drool:

Sadly i had a man that i mostly love and respect tell of all the problems with divorce and crime and the economy began when women started working. If said women are made to be nurturers not workers while the women in the bible that were badass and worked were the exception not the rule. Sometimes i have to shake my head and move on.

We must be very careful not to accept things as our own beliefs - unless we’ve checked the word of God to back up such belief’s FIRST.

I have this thing I believe in called Gravity, yet, I don't see any bible verses to back it up... so, because it's not in the bible, I should therefore stop believing in gravity...

That sounds heavenly. Where can I buy them in the Eastern US? :drool:

New Orleans.

In a pinch, you can substitute zeppoles or even funnel cakes. It's all the same principle - fry up dough, cover it in sugar, eat while hot.

Archived