IGNORED

MAKAZIVILLE SPEAKS TO US!!!!!

FJismyheadship

Yay! Now i can level up and hoard all my money life a greedy person!

No, no! That is called being debt free and not living off the government!!

Ooh... Wait i thought i had to buy a compound for 4 million dollars and lie about it to be debt free?

Oh yeah, maybe you're right. I haven't gone through Jim Sammon's Financial Freedom Seminar, so I haven't learned the advanced stuff! :lol:

LOL. I've been hoarding my points and coins as well!

I think they were totally acknowledging our presence - and domination - of their shitty game!

My sound doesn't work, I'm stuck on the bit where Yakobo takes me fishing (DEFRAUDING!) and I end up on this screen with clouds in the shape of a lion, giraffe and elephant. What the fuck am I meant to be doing?

LOL!

I think that, whenever FJers meet up IRL, we should greet one another with our best Yakobo impression, saying either the above, or "Here is your reward!"

Omg thoughtful i an totally going to start doing that'.. I have a friend who used to not lock her car up because she didnt think anyone wanted her car and theres not a radio in it or anything... Well she got this shiny newer car and now locks and alarms it . Earlier today i said "im so proud of you!" and patted her on the head. I think ill make a regular thing out me punting yakabo just to see what others say lol

Omg thoughtful i an totally going to start doing that'.. I have a friend who used to not lock her car up because she didnt think anyone wanted her car and theres not a radio in it or anything... Well she got this shiny newer car and now locks and alarms it . Earlier today i said "im so proud of you!" and patted her on the head. I think ill make a regular thing out me punting yakabo just to see what others say lol

I have been practicing my Yakobo impression for a while now. :D

Maybe Joshie saw the thread (I forget if it was his instagram or twitter thread) where signed one of his books to F.J and decided to put the signature into the game to say that he's watching us? Na, Joshie's too busy working at the car shop so people can afford reasonably-fundie priced cars, obviously... Me and my crazy conspiracy theories. :roll:

Maybe Joshie saw the thread (I forget if it was his instagram or twitter thread) where signed one of his books to F.J and decided to put the signature into the game to say that he's watching us? Na, Joshie's too busy working at the car shop so people can afford reasonably-fundie priced cars, obviously... Me and my crazy conspiracy theories. :roll:

Its my book. I got it when they came to atlanta... mwahahahah

IMG_0498.jpg

I like to think that, in retrospect, he remembers me. Only to torment his dreams...

Archived