IGNORED

What is up with Jessa and Jinger?

FJismyheadship

120110_duggars_605_1_ap.jpg

They look so much younger here! Are they not wearing makeup? Is it because they arent really smiling? LOOK at them all pale and young looking... they look like they did round about when they were about twelve or thirteen.

Well, that picture is probably three years old or so... it's kind of pre-media fanfare, Duggar-oversaturation. And they were in their awkward stages.

I always use Joy to figure out how old pictures are. She's the only one I can reliably identify, and she's at a stage where things are growing fast so it's easy to notice changes

Four years at least - look at how small Joy is! And Jackson is sacked out in a stroller!

While Hannie is holding the handle to a suitcase and smiling pretty for the camera. Holy shit they train them young.

Yup, the pic is about 3.5 years old (based on Baby Jennifer), so Jessa is 15 (maybe 16, but prob not) and Jinger is 14 (and Joy is 10 or 11).

Look at Siah!! He looks so young!

Jana looks the exact same. It's like she's spent the last four years frozen in time -- which, I suppose, she has.

Jana looks the exact same. It's like she's spent the last four years frozen in time -- which, I suppose, she has.

I disagree, I think she's really changed and is looking gorgeous nowadays!

IMG_1015.jpg

Such a pity she's wasting away at home...

I think she looked really pretty to start with, but I don't think her face looks any different than in the first picture.

Regardless, very much a waste.

I think she looks gorgeous with straight hair. She had straight hair during the announcement of Michelle's last pregnancy, it looked so good on her.

Seriously, JB&M, let your daughters do with their hair what they REALLY want to do. The results tend to be awesome.

Archived