IGNORED

Blog for Jesus

ladypuglover

proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2011/06/blogging-to-advance-kingdom-of-god.html

Because we all know that the heathen world teaches that motherhood nd being a wife is the very worst thing that can happen to a woman but it is Godly to blog doncha know?

Oh, brother. . . Is there hope that any of these insipid women will ever get over themselves? What would the world do without their words of wisdom? I shudder to think of it. . .

Don't forget to read the rest of the blog posts in this "excellent series".

However, one of her commenters has a blog in which a delicious looking Georgia peach pound cake appears:

bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

I'm "detoxing" from sugar right now, so anything with sugar in it seems irresistable to me right now. It looks yummy, though.

I've been so, soooo tempted to start a "fundie" blog and use my powers for evil. I could write contrived but beautifully-wrought posts about the value of gender essentialism, and some of the fundies would send me money for e-books it took me two-days to slap together.

Damned scruples.

That would hilarious, Burris, and you would be terrific at it. They'd never guess in a million years. Well, you'd have to intentionally decrease your spelling and grammar skills. . . and have to be much less coherent or relevant to anything. . .

Scruples. . . drats!

Archived