IGNORED

When is Kelly Bates due?

Daenerys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Michelle must be pissed. Unless there's serious complications that baby is definitely viable.

Does she do homebirth? I remember they don't have insurance...

If TLC asks the Bates to allow the birth to be recorded, then they'll get a bucketload of attention. Again. I really don't envy Michelle, since I know her attitude towards new mothers that aren't her.

Wow, Michelle must be pissed. Unless there's serious complications that baby is definitely viable.

Does she do homebirth? I remember they don't have insurance...

I'm pretty sure they'll go to a hospital. She's high risk.

They did go to the hospital last time. I think the wonderful doctor from the "free christian clinic" attended them :roll:

It was a good thing they did go to a place where they could monitor the baby...he was born with a knot in his cord and looked positively gray in the early pictures. I think they're fans of homebirth, but are not playing around with the health of Kelly and babies since she's had so many problems with the last 3-4 births plus the miscarriages.

Same here, I also pray she's having twins and she'll have triplets next time.

Sadly there's no history of that so it's very unlikely. Although in that regard Kelly wins as she's had (including this one) 19 successful pregnancies whilst Michelle has had 'only' 17.

Sadly there's no history of that so it's very unlikely. Although in that regard Kelly wins as she's had (including this one) 19 successful pregnancies whilst Michelle has had 'only' 17.

I know I know. I can still imagine it and smirk at Michelle's possible reaction to that.

She's had the last few in the hospital due to complications. TLC filmed at least one baby being delivered. I hope they get 20 as well. Heck I'd even donate just for the look on Michelle's face when she's out "birthed."

It's time to marry some more kids off and get younger moms stocking their quivers. Michelle and Anna need to hang up the backless hospital gowns and get off the delivery tables for good.

She's had the last few in the hospital due to complications. TLC filmed at least one baby being delivered. I hope they get 20 as well. Heck I'd even donate just for the look on Michelle's face when she's out "birthed."

It's time to marry some more kids off and get younger moms stocking their quivers. Michelle and Anna need to hang up the backless hospital gowns and get off the delivery tables for good.

I don't think Anna's going to stop any time soon, she's only 22! Frankly I'm surprised she's not already pregnant again.

To be fair, Anna is only 22 as pointed out and I hardly think having 2 kids is having a need to retire the baby making dance. Michelle though needs a clue by four that it is time to stop and start mothering the ones she has. Anna seems to be doing ok as a mom and still has the choice of having a few more or not safely where Michelle is just too worn out to hicup let alone have another pregnancy.

TLC has shown one of her births (not the one where they had to heli her in to the University of Tennessee due to her lungs filling with fluid, IIRC...I think they filmed the last one).

But yeah, I think I high % of her kids before the major complication were homebirths.

I'm kind of hoping Kelly and Gil make it to 20 just so Boob and Mullet will be secretly pissed.

Me too. It gives me no end of amusement to think of a nasty rivalry between Kelly and Michelle. You're goin' DOWN, bitch! :lol:

Me too. It gives me no end of amusement to think of a nasty rivalry between Kelly and Michelle. You're goin' DOWN, bitch! :lol:

:lol:

I like to think about the same things too. I sense a rivalry between Boob and Gil too. Boob's ass would definitely be chapped if Gil was going around 20 kids to Big Sandy.

Kelly and Michelle compete like two cheerleaders. Michelle's more desperate, though. She will stop at nothing to overbirth Kelly.

I love the thought of Michelle's face if Kelly went on TV pregnant with number 20 and everyone was saying how they had out-birthed the Duggars.

What would be even more ironic is not only Kelly having 20 kids (and I think it's a distinct probability since she seems to conceive fairly easily), but also TLC offering to do a series of specials with them, and cancelling the Duggars. This might not be too far from the truth, I can definitely see the Bates being interested in doing some kind of specials if not a regular tv series. Gil looks like he can only earn so much cutting down trees, especially since Zach is getting married soon (that would make a nice episode) and they have to borrow money from their older sons to help run the household.

This isn't far fetched at all. New baby wedding, nothing bloody, messed up and creepy, maybe people would love to see them more often than they see the Duggars.

This isn't far fetched at all. New baby wedding, nothing bloody, messed up and creepy, maybe people would love to see them more often than they see the Duggars.

I think they could actually end up more popular, as Kelly is way more likeable. She seems kind of sweet and dim really, and definitely somebody who actually really likes babies. Erin on TV though.... she'd be worse than Princess Jessa!

I have to admit that I envy Erin. She is absolutely beautiful, has a ton of class and is blessed with talent. At least she is more gentle with kids. I really do admire people like her, she is like a porcelain doll. It's maybe because I will never be like them.

When the baby is born, I decided to write a really long congratulation letter AND a poem and post it wherever I can, because I'm sure that the duggar parents read some of the forums or websites. I'll express how great it is to have a perfect, beautiful, healthy, full term baby and how God loves her for allowing her to have such a precious thing. I'm sure if, by any accident Michelle comes across it, she'll love it.

Archived