IGNORED

When is Kelly Bates due?

Daenerys

Why does it always seem like these Gothard-loving fundie families all seem to think that they can sing and play instruments well? If God wanted every big fundie family to sing, they'd all be able to sing in harmony and their playing instruments wouldn't sound like fingernails on chalkboard.

Some of the fundie families will say that they are ministering through music. I remember the Duggars saying that once on the show before they performed in NYC.

I think the Bates kids are better musicians than the Duggar kids. The Bateses seemed to be better skilled in playing their instruments. They don't sound extremely good, but they sound better than the Duggars. The Duggar kids sound too off key and their singing is awful.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think no one is willing to tell them they suck and the audiance has to be polite. The classic case of the emporor has no clothes.

I think no one is willing to tell them they suck and the audiance has to be polite. The classic case of the emporor has no clothes.

I agree, audiences will always be polite to the Duggars. In the NYC episode, there were some people in the audience who didn't seem too impressed by the Duggars' singing.

I find the Bates family just as repulsive as the Duggars, and in light of that I hope that neither Kelly and Michelle get pregnant again. I want them both to be frozen at 19 kids. I think it's a fitting punishment for 2 couples who are both so locked in this sick baby competition.

Archived