IGNORED

Facebook argument

Iamthatbean

OK, this lady on facebook is arguing, literally, that gays can't get divorced because they can't get married therefore gays can't marry because they can't divorce.

And here I thought I had heard it all...

Edited because it made no sense. Blame it on this lingering flu, sick kids and lack of sleep

OK, this lady on facebook is arguing, literally, that I can't get divorced because I can't get married therefore I can't marry because I can't divorce.

And here I thought I had heard it all...

:?:

Um... why exactly do you have to reply her? Why exactly do you have to stay in touch with her?

She is talking to you, no, lecturing you about something that is totally intimate and a sour point. Not very tactful. Why do you have to stay involved in this conversation? And, do you have to share everything on facebook? If you do, don't be surprised that people will feel encouraged to let you have a piece of their mind. And it's not always the people with good intentions.

Um... why exactly do you have to reply her? Why exactly do you have to stay in touch with her?

She is talking to you, no, lecturing you about something that is totally intimate and a sour point. Not very tactful. Why do you have to stay involved in this conversation? And, do you have to share everything on facebook? If you do, don't be surprised that people will feel encouraged to let you have a piece of their mind. And it's not always the people with good intentions.

The initial comment I made was not personal at all. It was a song that was apparently "too gay" which led to this whole thing...which was funny once you got past the fact that this same person thought gay was contagious.

Look, if you stay in touch with people like that, I'm not sure I can feel bad for you. I would not allow them near me, and I'd block their profile. If you don't, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Look, if you stay in touch with people like that, I'm not sure I can feel bad for you. I would not allow them near me, and I'd block their profile. If you don't, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Meh. I don't feel sorry for myself. I was just astounded because this person has never acted like this before. I keep people like this around mostly for comic relief.

Archived