IGNORED

Worst place ever for a proposal?

Doomed Harlottt

Doesn't it have a pretty-ish garden area though? I mean, that could be a decent place to propose. Better than in front of the Knight riding the dino (or whatever that stupid exhibit was)

I hope t was at least in the 'secular world' display, with 'god is dead' graffiti and assorted garbage.

Sorry. I would take the Arby's proposal. I don't mind my proposal story broadcasting, "Hey, we were poor when we got engaged." I do mind my proposal story broadcasting, "My husband and I are morons."

Of course, I got engaged in the best possible spot -- in bed.

Guess it's better than Arby's. I hope it was near the dinosaur with a saddle display.

He proposed in the godly presence of the Torah-saurus.

Actually, in thinking about this a little more, it could be a really fun thing to do for the right couple. Say, a couple of actual evolutionary biologists with a wicked sense of humor, you know? Then they'd always have a great story to tell their friends..."well, we went to this 'museum' with plastic dinosaurs wearing saddles, and I was laughing so hard at the display I didn't see him getting down on one knee...afterward, we made out in front of the statues of Moses and Adam so much that some guy with 15 kids behind him told us that we were 'defrauding' his children"

I don't know, it could make a good story!!!

I got engaged in my bedroom...on Sunday :D Still buzzing!

Actually, in thinking about this a little more, it could be a really fun thing to do for the right couple. Say, a couple of actual evolutionary biologists with a wicked sense of humor, you know? Then they'd always have a great story to tell their friends..."well, we went to this 'museum' with plastic dinosaurs wearing saddles, and I was laughing so hard at the display I didn't see him getting down on one knee...afterward, we made out in front of the statues of Moses and Adam so much that some guy with 15 kids behind him told us that we were 'defrauding' his children"

I don't know, it could make a good story!!!

but the part about the guards giving them the bums rush out of the place would not be as good.

Sorry. I would take the Arby's proposal. I don't mind my proposal story broadcasting, "Hey, we were poor when we got engaged." I do mind my proposal story broadcasting, "My husband and I are morons."

Arby's isn't so bad.

The "my father had to put the ring on my finger so my fiance and I wouldn't touch" part that made it bad.

I have a friend who got proposed to at her cousin's wedding. She said yes and then tried to divert the attention back to her cousin. She ended up not marrying the guy, probably because he's an idiot.

I got engaged last Friday at a cabin overlooking the woods. Very romantic, simple and sweet. Neither fiancee or I are rich by any means.

Doesn't it have a pretty-ish garden area though? I mean, that could be a decent place to propose. Better than in front of the Knight riding the dino (or whatever that stupid exhibit was)

It does. My husband's uncle is a wedding photographer and he shot a wedding there. The couple were definiitely not fundies. I actually am not sure if they are religious at all. Anyway, they used the garden area for an outdoor summer wedding and the pics were beautiful.

Ha, I thought this was about the guy who got rejected at the UCLA(?) game. If you're going to propose on a jumbotron, you better be really sure she's going to say yes first...

I got engaged last Friday at a cabin overlooking the woods. Very romantic, simple and sweet. Neither fiancee or I are rich by any means.

Congrats!

My ex-fiance proposed to me (while the both of us were casually talking about marriage in general) in a moving truck :clap:

How romantic!! :o :violin:

jlbturtle wrote:

Triplet3 wrote:

I got engaged in my bedroom...on Sunday Still buzzing!

Congrats!

Archived