IGNORED

I think Rachel333 found Lovelie!

valsa

On the website of the Hewitts- laceyinhaiti.blogspot.com or majesticpintabians.blogspot.com

I was so excited (and relieved) by this news I just had to make it its post so everyone who was worried about the whereabouts of this little girl could (hopefully, if it’s her) rest a little easier.

Reasons why I think this is the same Lovelie-

1) They look alike. You can search for the now-privatized adoption blog of Emma the Evil at haitiadoption.blogspot and, using the search engine’s cache option, you can see pictures of Lovelie and Justus when they first came home. The Lovelie on the Hewitt’s website looks a lot like an older version of Lovelie from Emma’s site (I’m really bad with faces but I think the teeth and especially the cheeks look very much alike)

2) The age is right. In January 2010, Emma the Evil brought home a 7 year old Lovelie and 5 year old Justus. By June 2010, Justus was gone from the home and Lovelie was going to be gone soon, per Emma. The Lovelie on the Hewitt’s site was adopted at the age of 8 years old (and was still 8, as of Feb 28th 2011) which would line up if Lovelie turned 8 between being adopted by Emma the Evil and the Hewitts. The Hewitts also state that Lovelie is their newest adoptee and seeing as the ones who were adopted before her were only back in Jan-Feb 2010, she must have been adopted within the last year or so (post here- majesticpintabians.blogspot.com/2011/02/meet-our-newest-addition-lovelie-grace.html)

3) The Hewitts have a picture on their laceyinhaiti blog of their Lovelie and a Justus (who does look like Emma’s Justus) at the orphanage where she adopted some of her other children around the same time Emma adopted her Lovelie and Justus (post here- laceyinhaiti.blogspot.com/2010/06/life-is-blessing.html)

4) The Hewitts and Emma have adopted children from the same person/facilitator. Barbara Walker runs the orphanage/facilitates adoptions where the Hewitts adopted some of their children at back in early 2010 (same time Emma adopted Lovelie and Justus) This is the same orphanage where they have a picture of their Lovelie (who she was not adopting at the time) and a Justus sitting together. Emma the Evil has fundraised for Barbara Walker and I believe very strongly, from circumstantial evidence*, that Barbara Walker is who Emma adopted from.

That’s my case for this being the same Lovelie and thanks to Rachel333 for finding this. If this is the same Lovelie (anyone brave enough to e-mail and ask?), it would take a load off my mind because I’ve been really worried about where this little girl is.

* On Jan 18th 2010, Lacey, who is the daughter of and, runs the blog for, the Hewitts has a blog posting saying that Barbara Walker was going to fly out of Haiti with two adopted children later that day. On Jan 21st 2010 (a Thursday), Emma the Evil posted on her adoption blog that the airline had canceled her husband and “Barb’s†flight from the previous Monday (which would have been the 18th) I can’t imagine this being a different Barbara given Emma’s fundraising for Walker.

Pretty sure it's Lovelie. She certainly looks happy. I hope the family can give an update.

I've tried searching for Justus (googled: Justus, adoption, Haiti) but found nothing yet other than Emma the Bitch.

Oh, good! It was so weird to me that that woman went on and on and ON about Justus and his new family, with all her little back-handed "complements" to the new adoptive mom, but didn't say a single word about Lovelie's new home or what happened there. I was kind of worried that they'd shipped her back to Haiti with a note pinned to her pocket or dropped her off on a farm road somewhere the way horrible people do with unwanted dogs.

Then again, I guess that Lovelie is a girl, and we all know where girls rate on the scale of importance, right? :roll:

Thank goodness! I hope Lovelie is healing and getting the great home she deserves.

It's still very weird that Emma never even mentioned her after Justus moved out because she spent so much time complaining about her and fearing for the virtue (:roll:) of her darling little-man and for herself. A grown woman "defrauded" by a traumatized 7 yr old - that still gets to me.

So Lovelie was sent back to Barbara Walker's "orphanage" and re-adopted from there? Where it is clearly stated that living parents are turning their kids over so they can have a "better life".

I thought Barbara Walker had been stopped from adopting out kids?

This is all very confusing.

Guest Anonymous

It certainly does look like the same girl, but yes, there is a worrying gap between August 2010 and Feb 2011 where it looks like she was back at the Haitian orphanage.

Maybe evil Emma didn't write about where Lovelie went because she was ashamed to admit they sent her back to Haiti, rather than to a new adoptive family.

Whatever happened, and although it stinks, I was so thrilled to hear the new mom say this:

"Even though I teach my children to be gracious to others, I do not ever expect my children to be gracious toward me for adopting them; I am PRIVILEGED to be their mom."

Are you sure it's the same Lovelie? Because her new family hasn't said anything about her evil nature :icon-rolleyes:

Is this a 'fuck you' towards Emma?

From the Hewits blog regarding adoption;

Even though I teach my children to be gracious to others, I do not ever expect my children to be gracious toward me for adopting them; I am PRIVILEGED to be their mom

I am so, so pleased that Lovelie has found her forever family. This is how adoption should be. I dread to think of the additional trauma that Emma the Bitch caused. I'd call her a witch but I don't want to offend lovely women like Pagan Soccer Mom.

I almost cried tears of relief when I read this. But then when I read what booksnbeats wrote:

Are you sure it's the same Lovelie? Because her new family hasn't said anything about her evil nature :icon-rolleyes:

and I lawled. :P

This is such good news! This family looks really wonderful... I wish they were my next door neighbors. Seriously.

Fantastic detective work, Rachel333! I'm so relieved to see that Lovelie is safe and living with a family who really seems to love her.

What great news! I know she has had and will probably continue to have difficulties, but it was wonderful to see such a great big smile on her face. She and her new siblings certainly look well-cared for and loved. For a child who has been through such trauma, I'm pretty sure that's damn essential

To hear that Lovelie and Justus had been sent back to the orphanage for a time after wretched piece of work and excuse for a parental unit broke my heart. What a crazy-ass sordid bitch of a woman. I could go on with more choice words, but that would probably take up several volumes.

On the website of the Hewitts- laceyinhait.blogspot.com or majesticpintabians.blogspot.com

2) The age is right. In January 2010, Emma the Evil brought home a 7 year old Lovelie and 5 year old Justus. By June 2010, Justus was gone from the home and Lovelie was going to be gone soon, per Emma. The Lovelie on the Hewitt’s site was adopted at the age of 8 years old (and was still 8, as of Feb 28th 2011) which would line up if Lovelie turned 8 between being adopted by Emma the Evil and the Hewitts. The Hewitts also state that Lovelie is their newest adoptee and seeing as the ones who were adopted before her were only back in Jan-Feb 2010, she must have been adopted within the last year or so (post here- majesticpintabians.blogspot.com/2011/02/meet-our-newest-addition-lovelie-grace.html)

Ah! Good to know.

I had found the laceyinhaiti blog and pic the other day -- didn't post because I thought it only referred to Lovelie having been adopted by Emma.

Due to the "I was molested by a 9-year-old" crap, it was stuck in my head that Lovelie had been 8ish when Emma got her.

I also thought that the pics on the left of the laceyinhaiti blog were of kids who had been adopted by various people, not necessarily the Hewitts themselves.

Sorry I didn't think to bring it here. Well, there. Well, you know . . .

4) The Hewitts and Emma have adopted children from the same person/facilitator. Barbara Walker runs the orphanage/facilitates adoptions where the Hewitts adopted some of their children at back in early 2010 (same time Emma adopted Lovelie and Justus) This is the same orphanage where they have a picture of their Lovelie (who she was not adopting at the time) and a Justus sitting together. Emma the Evil has fundraised for Barbara Walker and I believe very strongly, from circumstantial evidence*, that Barbara Walker is who Emma adopted from.

* On Jan 18th 2010, Lacey, who is the daughter of and, runs the blog for, the Hewitts has a blog posting saying that Barbara Walker was going to fly out of Haiti with two adopted children later that day. On Jan 21st 2010 (a Thursday), Emma the Evil posted on her adoption blog that the airline had canceled her husband and “Barb’s†flight from the previous Monday (which would have been the 18th) I can’t imagine this being a different Barbara given Emma’s fundraising for Walker.

vasla, I believe the connection between Emma and Walker is unambiguous. Here is a link to cached content from ROTHcommunity.blogspot.com - REACH OUT TO HAITI COMMUNITY LINK - that Emma maintained.

http://bit.ly/mrCd9y

This blog mentions Walker by name and includes her photo.

So glad to hear it! I was worried, and it sounds like she is with a good family now. Not that excuses ANY of what's happened in her life thus far.

Apparently this prophecying thing that Emma did is also popular with her adoption coordinator:

NOW WE GET TO OUR NEWEST “MINISTRYâ€. MANY OF YOU HAVE

READ MY STORY ENTITLED “THE ROOSTER DIDN’T HAVE IT SO BADâ€

WHICH I WROTE AFTER MY VERY FIRST TRIP TO HAITI. I LOOK BACK

NOW AND SEE THAT THIS WAS A PROPHECY LEADING UP TO MY ADOPTION MINISTRY. NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED BARBARA WALKER WOULD BE DOING ADOPTIONS, ESPECIALLY ME, BUT GOD KNEW HIS PLAN AND HAS BLESSED THIS WORK AT EVERY STEP. I WOULD NEVER HAVE PREDICTED THAT FOWL WOULD BECOME SUCH AN IMPORTANT MESSENGER IN MY LIFE, BUT THAT ROOSTER SURE HAD A MESSAGE FOR ME–MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT MY NEW CHICKEN WANTS TO TELL ME—OUR NEWEST MINISTRY IS OUR “ADOPT-A-CHICKEN†PROGRAM.

@ reachouttohaiti.com/?p=123

I'm so glad to hear this! I hope Lovelie is finally getting the love she needs in her new home. I feel so bad for any child that had to be living in Emma's household.

You know, it might be a good idea to get back in touch with the CPS folks in Oregon and let them know where the two children appear to be. They may want to meet with them.

I WOULD NEVER HAVE PREDICTED THAT FOWL WOULD BECOME SUCH AN IMPORTANT MESSENGER IN MY LIFE, BUT THAT ROOSTER SURE HAD A MESSAGE FOR ME–MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT MY NEW CHICKEN WANTS TO TELL ME—OUR NEWEST MINISTRY IS OUR “ADOPT-A-CHICKEN†PROGRAM.

Well no wonder this is a screwed-up operation. She's listening to a freaking chicken.

It does my heart good to see people speaking so warmly of Lovelie. I love seeing that huge, carefree grin on her little face too <3

Gee, Emma...it appears that the problem wasn't with Lovelie and Justus after all. They seem to be happy and well with families that love them (and don't expect them to be grateful little servants). Does that tell you anything at all? Like maybe you're batshit crazy???

I'm so glad to hear this! I hope Lovelie is finally getting the love she needs in her new home. I feel so bad for any child that had to be living in Emma's household.

You know, it might be a good idea to get back in touch with the CPS folks in Oregon and let them know where the two children appear to be. They may want to meet with them.

I don't think we know where Justus is yet though.

I'm so glad to hear this!

Can I just say, yours is my favorite name on FJ? Cracks my shit up every time.

---

I'm so relieved to know this. Serious weight off my mind - has anyone managed to dig up anything on Justus' new digs?

Can I just say, yours is my favorite name on FJ? Cracks my shit up every time.

---

I'm so relieved to know this. Serious weight off my mind - has anyone managed to dig up anything on Justus' new digs?

Aw - thanks!

Re: Justus - I thought there was a lead on who Emma may have handed him off to. I could have read that wrong, though. I hope he's okay because I'm afraid he might be with someone as crazy as Emma.

The Hewitt family looks like a wonderful family - now that's an 18 kids and counting I'd be interested in learning more about! :)

Did Lovelie really get sent back to Haiti between these two placements? Or is this just our best guestimate of what happened to this poor little girl post Emma?

Oh my goodness, just when I thought I couldn't be more appalled at this situation....

Oh my goodness, just when I thought I couldn't be more appalled at this situation....

Can you imagine how that little girl must have felt? Flying back to the home she thought she had left forever, maybe by herself? Is it possible that she could have been put into the foster care system? I have no idea what the legal status of those kids were--were their adoptions finalized? What kinds of visas do they have? etc. The whole situation seems so sketch. I guess I should listen to roosters more often.

Archived