IGNORED

Netflix vs Hulu

Witsec7

I don't have a TV and I really don't use television that much. Some stuff like T&T, Wife Swap or your usual trainwreck families will hold my attention, and I'm always up for 8 hours of CSI.

I need to decide if I'm going to subscribe to Netflix or Hulu and see if folks can give me some input. I've used Netflix for movies on CDs years ago and loved it. And I currently use Hulu to watch some TV now.

I'm currently on a MacBookAir with a flash drive. I'm leaning to Netflix but wonder if I'll have buffering problems? Can the FJGeeks please give me some input?

Thanks in advance-

I'd suggest Netflix of the two, definitely. I personally just stream online because I'm too cheap to pay for anything other than necessities, but I've had better experiences with Netflix than Hulu.

I admit I'm a terrible spendthrift - I have both. I love Netflix for finding new shows and then Hulu for keeping up with the current season.

I don't have a DVR so Hulu helps me stay abreast of shows I love (I recommend Up All Night - HI-LARIOUS!!!)

Overalll, I pay 16.94 to Netflix for streaming & 1 DVD at a time. I pay 7.99 for Hulu. Put together I pay less for both than I did for cable.

I say, live dangerously - get both!!!!!! :dance:

I admit I'm a terrible spendthrift - I have both. I love Netflix for finding new shows and then Hulu for keeping up with the current season.

I don't have a DVR so Hulu helps me stay abreast of shows I love (I recommend Up All Night - HI-LARIOUS!!!)

Overalll, I pay 16.94 to Netflix for streaming & 1 DVD at a time. I pay 7.99 for Hulu. Put together I pay less for both than I did for cable.

I say, live dangerously - get both!!!!!! :dance:

I don' t have a dvd drive on the MBA, and that would reduce my netflix cost. Of course all that savings would be a good excuse for me to buy a TV and jack the computer into it :D

Archived