IGNORED

An Open Letter to the Duggars

Sister Mary Savage

If you could write an open letter to the Duggars (I have a feeling that at least Josh lurks here regularly) what would you say?

That they disgust me? That I used to like them, love them, defend them for years until I started to see what they are about. Then my feelings have turned into mild disgust and now I think that they are just plain disgusting.

That I think that the mother is downright crazy, two-faced, a liar, a deceiver who does not show any love or care for her older children.

That the father comes off as a buck toothed perv who never lets his older daughters out of his sight and shoo's every competition away.

That most of the children are disturbed, brainwashed, ratty, controlling, passive-agressive or downright miserable.

That we have seen a circus tent pulled up for a fetus yet they have not celebrated Jordy for 3 years on her bday.

That their child Josie is symptomy.

That their son Josh is a loser and the worst material for a husband.

That since I saw his son posing with those guns... they scare the shit out of me. I know hunters who never have pictures like that, esp not with that attitude reflected from the pose and the expression.

That I have seen Michelle's insides 4 times and I am tired of it.

That everytime I see ginger roll her eyes at someone loathfully, I think she deserves a good spanking and why I avoid hostile and evil creatures like her.

That I give Jana 5 years before she turns into a lump of blubber.

That kissing in public is utterly disgusting, get a room or stg!!! and now I know why Michelle remained tense everytime Jimbo pressed his stinky ass pout against hers. *BARF*

That Jill is probably going to become a cult leader?

That the money they send on airline tickets and accommodation in central AM should be given to families. And that Jimbo CLEARLY looks down on them.... Even though he's a joke himself, too.

That they would do anything for money.

That Michelle most probably has Munchausens or will develop it once she's out of sight because her uterus dries out. God save the little girls.

That the god they worship is called Manon.

That Anna isn't any better for letting them rub her parents of such moments like meeting grandboy after birth. And after showing herself spreading legs on the shitter, and being asked: need to go potty Anna? like she was a pet indoor terrier and have her hb sleep while she screamed and suffered, I would not be so proud of myself. We all know she gave herself on the loo coz they forgot to cleanse her colons and she shat all over the place. Happens while birth - but not on tv for sane women.

PS: Lickety lick my red ass.

Yours truly

Simply just STOP, stop the show, stop trying to have a baby, pick up the babies she already has time goes to fast to not enjoy it. Let the big kids go on and have a normal life lose the control. Those kids didn't ask to be born a Duggar they didn't ask for the media circus. Do the right thing for those kids and just stop. No more VSE when the kids marry off they can release a statment or photo on the blog no more shows period. They don't owe us a explanation or a Today webcast nothing just GO! Oh .. and Michelle you have babies to hold....the M's run to them make up for lost time. Pick up Josie love her thank god you have 19 healthy kids..why do you keep asking for more? How much do you expect god to give you , your getting greedy..just quietly go away be a mommy, a grandma, JB has had enough wifey so focus on the j's and M's. JB can focus on is adult children on getting them set up in school or married whatever. Please DO NOT turn Jubulliee's death into a huge pro life movement. That was NOT her lesson..Jubulliees lesson was for mommy amd daddy...to STOP having kids, I think god took her first to save michelle., that was Jubulliee gift she saved her mom. Honor Jubuliee by taking the gift ,the gift of life for Michelle. ps I think Jesus wants you to stop also!

I would ask the following questions (sorry it's not in letter format):

To Michelle, why was it ok for you to be a cheerleader in high school, yet your daughters aren't/weren't allowed to try out for cheerleading? I know they have cheerleading for homeschooled kids, so you can't use the excuse that they are homeschooled and that's why they couldn't try out.

To JB: why can't any of the boys be in team sports? (similar argument to the cheerleading, in that there are team sports that don't necessarily involve schools).

To MIchelle: Why was it ok for YOU to choose JB as your life mate but you won't give that opportunity to your own daughters to choose their own life mate? Your father didn't choose JB for you. JB didn't approach your father to see if it was ok to court you before you met him.

To Michelle and JB: why was it ok for you two to attend public/private schools, yet you don't think highly enough of your own children to afford them that luxury? You've taught them right from wrong, so you should trust them enough to not fall into temptation. I understand why you may say no to public schools, but why not a good private school?

To Grandma: why aren't you being a beacon of hope for your grandchildren, showing them that they can be Christian and not be all crazy like their parents? what happened to the house you had with Grandpa (borrowing from another poster)?

To Josh: You have done a lot of traveling (from what I can surmise of your instagrams) of your own, without your siblings and parents. Do you not see that there is more to the world than what your parents have shown you? You wanted to be a lawyer at one point. We both know that studying online at CollegePlus won't cut it (or at least I hope you know that). So will you ever leave Springdale/Tontitown to go to an accredited brick-and-mortar college, get a bachelors degree, and possibly go to law school, so you can provide for your family if something happens to your parents' money and the carlots? I think you will be a happier human being and better role model to your children if you truly leave and cleave your parents.

To Jana, Jessa, and Jinger: I spent my early teen years as a Christian fundamentalist, but fortunately I left (thanks to caring parents--my friend's parents forced me to convert so we could stay friends). It was one of the hardest things I ever did. I want you to know that you can leave. It won't be easy, but there are people who can and will help you. (I intentionally left Jill out.)

To JD: It looks like, in recent episodes, like the light is gone from your eyes. I hope you end up doing something (besides running a towing service) that makes you happy.

To Jill: There is only one Michelle Duggar. Stop trying to be her.

To Josiah: I hope, when you turn 18, you leave. You seem like an intelligent, caring young man. I think you will go far, but only if you leave.

To all the Duggar children who want to leave: Despite the guilt your parents may lay on you for wanting to leave, your siblings will not love you less for doing it. You will not be shunned by them. Your parents will make the choice to shun you, but you must realize that your siblings will eventually find ways to contact you. Technology is a beautiful thing. :)

I think that my letter would begin with a simple FUCK YOU DUGGAR FAMILY! Then, I would ask Jimbob this question: "Dude, keep it in your pants already. Your wife and nineteenth child almost met their demise in the delivery room and your twentieth baby is now dead. Does your stupidity and arrogance know no bounds?"

As for Anna, I would tell her that she is simpleton with no class. Honestly, the girl has probably not had a single independent thought in her head in her entire life! She may think that Joshie is her prince charming but I got news for her: she is mere property to him just as she was to her father. She is nothing more than breeding stock no matter how many cloth diapers she uses or how many Hummers she drives.

For Michelle, I would tell her that her cheerleading days of being daddy's little girl are OVER! She is a grown woman with children in the double digits that need her, yet all she does is sit on her ass and do absolutely nothing. Her selfish need for attention and lack of a brain has caused nothing but shit for her daughters who are slaves in a fancy house.

I have written annual Open Letters to the Duggars which can be found in the Right sidebar on my personal blog http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot.com/ My latest is here: http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot ... uggar.html

Other "open letters" are also listed on the Duggar page of my Quiverfull blog http://quiverfullmyblog.wordpress.com/t ... ting-show/ (scroll down).

I have written annual Open Letters to the Duggars which can be found in the Right sidebar on my personal blog http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot.com/ My latest is here: http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot ... uggar.html

Other "open letters" are also listed on the Duggar page of my Quiverfull blog http://quiverfullmyblog.wordpress.com/t ... ting-show/ (scroll down).

You have earned a fan today. I know you could not care less, but I'm enjoing your writings.

I never watch your show because you bore me to tears, and J'Chelle, your voice is criminally annoying, but from everything I've read, I think you treat your kids like crap underneath some sort of faux-godly veneer, especially your older girls. I think you've peddled bags of shit and many Americans have bought them, but growing numbers are now saying, "Hey, wait a minute", and nothing could please me more vis-a-vis you poseurs.

Now I would like to suggest that you have the good grace to fade away into the history of very bad American television.

Thanks for posting the links. I will check out the letters.

I agree with a lot of the letters here.

Dear Michelle and Jim Bob,

What is wrong with you? Your older kids could be attending the best colleges this country has to offer with the money you have made. CollegePlus is ridiculous. I don't believe you care for your children. The older ones are just around to take clean, cook, babysit, take care of the house, in essence, do what their mother should be doing. They need to be leaving the nest and making their way in the world. You are not good parents. Send your children to college and let them get real degrees. Josh, I couldn't believe you let TLC show your wife giving birth on the toilet. Go to college and get a real degree. A used car salesman is not the most honest profession. TLC money will not always be around. Michelle, you need to spend more time with your kids.

Great letters. I love the line "Dignity is priceless." Dignity also seems to be a foreign word to the Duggars, and other assorted reality TV cretins.

I'd write a letter myself, but most of you have summed up my feelings and opinions. Good work!

Archived