IGNORED

On Notice: Christmas Coke Can

contrary

seriously. this is at least the third time i've grabbed my diet coke, only to find that it's regular coke in a christmas can.

coke...seriously...WTF?

coke-can.jpg

IIRC, it's white because a portion of the proceeds are going to the One Campaign. I might be totally wrong.

I was wrong. It was the World Wildlife Fund. But they've apparently been recalled because people were so mad.

I would be happy for my proceeds to go to the WWF. However, i still want it to be DIET COKE IN THE DAMN CAN when i open it.

Apparently, they didn't recall it fast enough, because my work is overrun with these confusing cans.

People were mad? I was talking to a family member who works for a gas station chain. He said that they had to return the regular coke cans because people wanted the special cans and they couldn't keep them in the stores once they started getting them. People are mad if they don't have them!

They are still advertising the special cans here in Ontario. Maybe the anger is regional thing?

Edited because I meant coke and not diet.

People were mad? I was talking to a family member who works for a gas station chain. He said that they had to return the regular diet coke cans because people wanted the special cans and they couldn't keep them in the stores once they started getting them. People are mad if they don't have them!

They are still advertising the special cans here in Ontario. Maybe the anger is regional thing?

But it isn't diet coke in the polar bear cans, it is regular coke, that is why people are upset/confused.

But it isn't diet coke in the polar bear cans, it is regular coke, that is why people are upset/confused.

I'm sorry, I meant coke and not diet coke. I shouldn't be multi tasking and talk about coke while drinking diet at the same time. But my relative comments applied to coke and not diet.

I'm sorry, I meant coke and not diet coke. I shouldn't be multi tasking and talk about coke while drinking diet at the same time. But my relative comments applied to coke and not diet.

That makes more sense :). Maybe y'all are smarter up there.

Archived