IGNORED

Silence from the Bateses

Daisy4

Since finding out about the Duggar miscarriage I have been checking into the Bates Blog: gilbatesfamily.com/blog to see what they have to say about it. They haven't had a new post since November 25th and they Kelly hasn't responded to a comment since December 7th. I'm not sure what reaction I was expecting from them, I just thought the silence was weird.

Also, Kelly has said that she is due around Valentines Day which puts her at almost 31 weeks. 31 weeks is good as far as viability goes right? I guess they will officially catch up to the duggars.

They had a whole post when the Duggars announced they were expecting #20 so I'm sure they will post something about it, just not sure what.

And yes, 31 weeks is good for viability. I'm sure they will have #19. I think Kelly "wins" though as she's never had multiples so she's been pregnant 19 times (not including miscarriages, which she's also had more of than J'chelle).

I know,I thought the same thing-very worried.I really hope nothing is wrong with the babe but if worse comes to worse they can induce her if they need to at this point.

I have also been checking the Bates blog for updates. I can see them updating within the next few days. I hate to say it but Michelle will probably feel some envy about Kelly's pregnancy and being close to the due date.

I dont expect them to say anything but I do think that they'll show at the "funeral".

I initially was going to say that they wouldn't travel for the funeral with Kelly being this close to giving birth. Then I remembered Anna climbing down from that school bus in Niagara Falls and remembered who we were talking about.

I initially was going to say that they wouldn't travel for the funeral with Kelly being this close to giving birth. Then I remembered Anna climbing down from that school bus in Niagara Falls and remembered who we were talking about.

lmao, so so true.

I have also been checking the Bates blog for updates. I can see them updating within the next few days. I hate to say it but Michelle will probably feel some envy about Kelly's pregnancy and being close to the due date.

I think anyone would.

My guess is they're trying to come up with a nice response. I'm guessing a "haha we win" post would turn away a lot of fans.

Or they're too busy chopping down trees to make some money for gas to attend the "funeral".

Or they're too busy chopping down trees to make some money for gas to attend the "funeral".

I can totally see them making the casket. It would be a sweet gesture.

I can't imagine writing a blog post about my friend's miscarriage, even if our entire lives revolved around the contents of our uteri. :roll: Maybe once the funeral has happened they'll have a polite, thoughtful post about it but that's probably as far as they'll go. I'm sure the Bates know they're being watched by people like us and don't want to cause some weird stir with their blog.

Interesting. I just went to look at their blog and they completely removed the post about Michelle expecting #20.

I still see it: gilbatesfamily.com/2011/11/10/a-cause-to-rejoice/

I'm a little surprised at the silence. It's pretty easy to compose a generic "how sad" post.

"We are deeply saddened to hear of the Duggar's lost of their newest child. Blahblahblah God works in mysterious ways blahblahblah they'll be in our prayers"

I'm a little surprised at the silence. It's pretty easy to compose a generic "how sad" post.

"We are deeply saddened to hear of the Duggar's lost of their newest child. Blahblahblah God works in mysterious ways blahblahblah they'll be in our prayers"

We pray for the duggar family as they struggle with the loss of their child but know that they will be comforted knowing that it was gods will and that we will soon rejoice in the birth of another child, jesus!

Enough of a run on sentence to be credible?

We pray for the duggar family as they struggle with the loss of their child but know that they will be comforted knowing that it was gods will and that we will soon rejoice in the birth of another child, jesus!

Enough of a run on sentence to be credible?

I can believe it, but how can their next child be Jesus? Don't the Duggars have the J's pretty much all tied up?

They probably all hopped on their bus and went a-'fellowshippin' in their hour of need...

But then again, I have seen a fair bit of scrutiny in the comments from people on their blogposts the last few weeks/months... so wouldn't surprise me if they are deliberately being silent on this issue.

I can believe it, but how can their next child be Jesus? Don't the Duggars have the J's pretty much all tied up?

Yeah... I guess they need to clarify!

We pray for the duggar family as they struggle with the loss of their child but know that they will be comforted knowing that it was gods will and that in thirteen short days we will rejoice in the birth of another child, jesus, who came and forgave all our sins so we can breed like bunnies and overwork our children so we can fuck more!

Archived