IGNORED

I am Number Four/Power of Six

Deleted03

I just finished both books (at the end of the semester I usually read books in my down times, takes my mind away from the constant stress)

I loved the series. I had watched the movies some months ago, but I guess I did not get quite as much as I thought I did.

Any other fans?

I just finished both books (at the end of the semester I usually read books in my down times, takes my mind away from the constant stress)

I loved the series. I had watched the movies some months ago, but I guess I did not get quite as much as I thought I did.

Any other fans?

I really enjoyed I am Number Four, the book version. Haven't seen the movie. I didn't think Power of Six lived up to the first book, but still thought it was solid YA scifi. Was the movie worth seeing?

I really enjoyed I am Number Four, the book version. Haven't seen the movie. I didn't think Power of Six lived up to the first book, but still thought it was solid YA scifi. Was the movie worth seeing?

I am making my way through it again, but personally I think it's not the best adaptation. they change a lot of stuff ,which makes much less sense now.

yeap finished watching it at breakfast and really the movie sucks, way too different from the book :(

I have seen the movie and the read the firs book. I liked the book more than the movie. I'll probaby download the ebook Power of Six for my Kindle at some point. A friend recently read it and liked it.

Archived