IGNORED

Woman Hits Boy W/Car, Tosses Christian Booklet, Leaves Scene

LaydNimue

Damn. I know we made some jokes about what if the Maxwells ran down to an accident only to preach the Ray Comfort spiel, but this is like the lazy man's way to do that!!

"Oh shit, I drive around with one hundred of these little books in the backseat of my car....and throw them out at all kinds of things...Drive in front of me slowly in the passing lane with your blinker on and NEVER turn, as soon as I get a chance to pass you, you are getting a Christian book to the windsheild...Steal my parking space...Christian Book to the tires, and so on...:D"

quote from the comments section of the OPs link.

That just made me LOL.

"Oh shit, I drive around with one hundred of these little books in the backseat of my car....and throw them out at all kinds of things...Drive in front of me slowly in the passing lane with your blinker on and NEVER turn, as soon as I get a chance to pass you, you are getting a Christian book to the windsheild...Steal my parking space...Christian Book to the tires, and so on...:D"

quote from the comments section of the OPs link.

That just made me LOL.

I make sure to hand mine n with my exams, term papers, projects, etc along with providing the loving grace of God to those I run over.

old enough to know better. but whats really sad is she thinks she was a good christian. this is what people don't understand religion really makes it easy to fool yourself.

Archived