IGNORED

Kendull's shout out to FJ....She IS that blogger!

Koala

Damn. Now I feel worthless. She found out that we exist entirely for and because of her. What will FJ do now? She has seen the light and acknowledged that we exist to snark only on her faults and now that she's come clean, what are we to do?

I like how she points out that we spell her name incorrectly.

Kendull is not an accident, honey. Someday you'll get it. (pat on head)

Wait -- she thinks that things like "Kendull" are accidental misspellings?

I actually think this forum has an amazing number of people who use grammar correctly and spell well, especially by Internet standards. Most of our misspellings seem to be typos, not repeated mistakes.

And many of us are not trying to educate our children alone, trapping them with whatever our mistakes and misconceptions are.

I like how she points out that we spell her name incorrectly.

Kendull is not an accident, honey. Someday you'll get it. (pat on head)

No, she won't get it.

Wait -- she thinks that things like "Kendull" are accidental misspellings?

Which is a perfect example of what FJers call her Kendull in the first place.

Oh dear. We are spelling lots of people's names wrong then; PP, TT, ZsuZsu, The Chad, JimBoob, DG, Smuggar, Myckyynzyy, Mychyl, Dougie, Be-All, etc. THE MADNESS AND MISSPELLINGS MUST BE STOPPED! Thank FSM this was pointed out.

The fact that she thinks Kendull was a misspelling only goes to show how bloody ken - DULL she is. There you go, sweetheart, there's your sign...

Total tangent, but as I was reading her blog, this line struck me as insanely funny: "God can't effectively use a fraction.", mainly because my mind immediately jumped to: "But can He divide by zero?"

Eugh. Sorry for that. :oops:

The funny thing is, the type of errors she excuses herself from by saying she "doesn't spend hours proofreading" shouldn't take hours to catch - knowing the right spelling or grammar should be automatic.

Kendal, it's "Wish I were", not "Wish I was", and "through", not "thru".

You're welcome!

She really is Ken-Dull, she doesn't realize a lot of things. Like she contradicts her self with 3 posts. Her husbands reads and approves all her posts before posting...go to her most recent one, and she writes the post while nursing, doesn't have time to proofread and hits submit...hmm disconnect much?

She really is Ken-Dull, she doesn't realize a lot of things. Like she contradicts her self with 3 posts. Her husbands reads and approves all her posts before posting...go to her most recent one, and she writes the post while nursing, doesn't have time to proofread and hits submit...hmm disconnect much?

Well, I don't particularly want to defend her, but I think she did write that she only asks him to check posts that she thinks are going to be controversial. (After all, they're pioneers, right?!!11!!)

I was almost going to suggest to her that maybe she should get him to spell-check ALL her posts. But I couldn't be bothered to make a google account just for that. :lol:

Well, I don't particularly want to defend her, but I think she did write that she only asks him to check posts that she thinks are going to be controversial. (After all, they're pioneers, right?!!11!!)

I was almost going to suggest to her that maybe she should get him to spell-check ALL her posts. But I couldn't be bothered to make a google account just for that. :lol:

Okay, true... I should have read that a little closer, I just skimmed her posts on her first page :oops:

Still thinks she needs to spell check :D

Okay, true... I should have read that a little closer, I just skimmed her posts on her first page :oops:

Still thinks she needs to spell check :D

Absolutely! It's pretty funny how many spelling/grammar errors she makes in a post excusing her spelling/grammar errors. If she were a little better educated, I'd almost admire the irony, but I think irony is beyond her :D

Absolutely! It's pretty funny how many spelling/grammar errors she makes in a post excusing her spelling/grammar errors. If she were a little better educated, I'd almost admire the irony, but I think irony is beyond her :D

I think there are quite a few things that are beyond her. I may just be extra cynical, I did assume her mention of a whole bunch of spelling errors here was a reference to things like "spechul" since she apparently things "Kendull" is just a mistake.

Kendull, firefox (with built in spellcheck) is your friend.

It's a bit humorous because the forum that this particular commenter comes from has spelling errors galore all over their site!

Kendull, some of us here don't speak English fluently and we make some mistakes. I'm definitely one of them. Guess what? English is my third language. I have only spent 2 weeks in an English speaking country. Guess what else? Your written English is still not better than mine.

Also, I will never home-school my future (potential) children.

Well, spellcheck wouldn't have gotten things like "roll" vs "role". That is her just not knowing the proper word to use. Kendal, since you read here, perhaps you should check out your Bible a little more before you announce that you just can't be bothered to do things right.

Col. 3:23 - Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.

Do you care so little about the Lord that when doing work for Him that you can't take the time to do a little proofreading? You are supposed to write those blog posts like you are doing them for the the Lord Himself and you are supposed to work hard at it, not just do a half-way job.

Eph. 6:7 - With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men.

Yet another verse telling you do all your work as if you are doing it for the Lord.

Ecc. 9:19 - Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might

And here it is again, the Bible telling Christians to work hard at all they do, even your blog posts, Kendal. You may not want to change, but what does the Bible say about that? I'm thinking it is telling you to change your casual approach to blogging and do your best, not a half-way job like you are now.

Ow wow, she thinks Kendull is an accidental misspelling. This is why fundies are impossible to parody. They are simply more stupid than anyone could pretend to be.

Kendull, some of us here don't speak English fluently and we make some mistakes. I'm definitely one of them. Guess what? English is my third language. I have only spent 2 weeks in an English speaking country. Guess what else? Your written English is still not better than mine.

Also, I will never home-school my future (potential) children.

Effie, I would have never have guessed that English is your third language.

Effie, I would have never have guessed that English is your third language.

Dude seriously! Do you speak as well as you write? My written Spanish is awful but I speak well, I'm always envious of people who are good at both in their non-primary tongues. What are your first two?

Archived