IGNORED

The Smiths going for the big O

PBrooke

Looks like they've begun filming for the shown they want to air on the Oprah network. Unclear if this means they've actually sold the show. ymlp.com/zc0wLa

You know, I totally thought of those smiths too, but I left it anyway. :). I am torn about the idea of a doc about the Smiths. On the one hand, I'm dying of curiosity. On the other, we know it'll just be some version of allnthe crap we've already heard papa smith spout, perhaps presented in a less boring way by his children. And of all the smorton families, the smiths drive me the most crazy. Oh well, I ditched cable anyway, bootleg it is!

Is it wrong that I can't wait for the crazy? And that I hope Beth or Morton girl will be part of one of the courting couples?

And I thought you meant they were going for the best orgasm ever. That would have been an interesting new perspective!

That's what I thought too!

I find it hard to imagine them doing a show that could actually run on the Oprah network... they would have to tone it down a bit wouldn't they?

And I thought you meant they were going for the best orgasm ever. That would have been an interesting new perspective!

Nuts. Me too.

Is this the smorton smiths?

Indeed it is. Is the link not working? For a preview of what they have in mind, you can find the "trailer" that they made for this, before principal filming, on their site, e6-4.com (I think, I'm on an iPad). It's under the section that's something like videos about betrothal. Also, the pic from the link in the OP shows what I THINK is Katie's car. However, on bret s Facebook kressant left a post with something like, "good luck!" which makes me wonder if those on the Morton compound won't be as involved. Bret seems pretty desperate to find other courtship families.

So apparently the film compan has been making the rounds looking for other families doing the courtship thing. Unclear if they've actually found any others beyond the smorton clan. Here's an email, though, describing the terms a bit more clearly and mentioning other cable channels besides OWN. http://divine-betrothal.blogspot.com/20 ... ntary.html

• 2 weeks later...

Came across really high-quality versions of that documentary trailer. Noticed MamaAnt and family is in a scene or two, too. I kept getting distracted by the fact that only the center of the image is clear; the edges are out-of-focus. http://transfer.kineticcontent.com/Betr ... /main.html

I noticed on TV the other night that a new game show called You Deserve It was on. It's made by the same production company.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, I don't have that channel. If it actually happens you FJ-ers will have to keep me updated.Or point me to somewhere I could watch it.

Archived