IGNORED

fake sweetness

fundies_like_zombies

She's living in Norway? I didn't know we had this kind of crazy over here in the Nordic countries.

With the internet, the crazy can spread everywhere! It's global culture now, you guys.

you'd think if it is spread by the internet it would be a sorta weak version of fundiness but it seems kinda stronger in the new converts. scary!!

you'd think if it is spread by the internet it would be a sorta weak version of fundiness but it seems kinda stronger in the new converts. scary!!

Well, converts tend to be zealous when they adopt something new -- whether that "something" is a new religion, a new diet, or even a new programming language.

Maybe I'm just seeing things- but it almost seems like the same type of cutsy that the Octomom tries to use.

kind of a look at me I'm so cute / so funny / we are a hilarious couple / bleugh

kind of a look at me I'm so cute / so funny / we are a hilarious couple / bleugh

And boring as hell. I'm sitting here, "Get to the point!"

Massive public speaking fail!

Okay, maybe I am losing my snarky edge, but I find them endearing. Shall I say, sincere? Her laughing seems genuine.Though I don't agree with a lot of their beliefs, I think that they aren't fake-y. And the husband's voice sounds like a cartoon character, lol.

Archived