IGNORED

Jimmy Kimmel May Sue Aaron Rodgers

47of74

Jimmy Kimmel is not happy with all around douche Aaron Rodgers. 

On Tuesday, Rodgers discussed the impending release of a list containing names of high-profile people rumored to be associated with Epstein during his appearance on the Pat McAfee Show.

“A lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, are hoping that doesn’t come out,” Rodgers can be heard saying in a clip from the show.

Kimmel responded to Rodgers’ comments on X, formerly known as Twitter:

“Dear ***hole: for the record, I’ve not met, flown with, visited, or had any contact whatsoever with Epstein, nor will you find my name on any ‘list’ other than the clearly phony nonsense that soft-brained wackos like yourself can’t seem to distinguish from reality.”

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

If there's no truth to this I hope Kimmell sues him for everything he can. I'm so tired of AR and his ilk and the lies they spew. (Idk if AR is lying in this instance, just that AR is insufferable and it would be nice if he were knocked down a peg)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Giraffe said:

If there's no truth to this I hope Kimmell sues him for everything he can. I'm so tired of AR and his ilk and the lies they spew. (Idk if AR is lying in this instance, just that AR is insufferable and it would be nice if he were knocked down a peg)

Yeah, and that’s not a thing to throw around accusations about if one has zero proof. I wonder if Aaron would still say what he said if he was under oath in a court?  Of course all those hits he took might’ve knocked the common sense out of him. 

• Upvote 1

Ironically Rodgers BFF Pat McAfee was sued by Brett Favre over the welfare scandal in Mississippi.  As a Vikings fan I hare Aaron Rodgers anyway.

• Upvote 1

I hope Kimmel gets Rodgers on defamation charges. 

As for his enabler, McAfee is nothing more than a shock jock. I don't understand the appeal or the huge platform ESPN gives him. 

• I Agree 3