IGNORED

Trump 63: Fani Makes It Four (Indictments)

GreyhoundFan

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He's nuts.

I have to give him money to protect my retirement? From D.C. politics no less. Sounds very mob like.

So you gots a really nice retirement here. Be a real shame if anything happens to it. 

Don’t his sheep know it is the republicans in Washington who are a threat to their social security and pensions?

• Upvote 11

The windmills are driving the whales "batty" and our veterans don't have cell phones.  Holy shit.  Isn't there some aide off to the side motioning to him if he goes too far off track?  Is he off his meds?  Is he on too many meds?  And the thing with the gun was insane.  Bad optics.  First they said he bought a gun and then they walked it back.  You know, of course, that he probably did buy that Glock but now they can't admit it because it was an illegal purchase.

In any other time, this man wouldn't even be allowed to run for president.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

I'd say it was a bats signal to people to buy their own Glocks, but I'm not sure he's still capable of that much nuance. 

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Again with the windmills. Maybe someone should read "Don Quixote" to him. It could cause what few brain cells he has to seize up.

I thought his herd of MAGA sheep mostly consider mental illness a made up snowflake librul thing? Also they seem largely the sort to not be terribly concerned about what whales might be feeling. So beyond this just being ridiculous, it seems like the sort of issue his people couldn't care about any less if they tried. 

Whales have mental illness from windmills and migrants have cell phones but veterans don't (spoiler: most do). Add those to the long, long list of nonsensical idiotic things that have come out of his mouth (remember those Revolutionary War airports?). 

I really hope he gets the chance to testify under oath in his trials. Because he seems to be literally incapable of telling the truth, ever. He seems to think whatever he says is true just because he said it, and thinks nothing of just pulling random words out of his ass with literally no thought whatsoever. His first lie will be swearing to tell the truth!

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The idea of TFG having a gun is unsettling:

image.png.768be79eb7beb1396a137b49cbd8dac6.png

I am sure he went home with one of those guns. Probably without any money coming out of his own pocket, either. 

I hope he did, anyway, and it's found out. Why not add weapons charges to his multitude of other crimes? 

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Xan said:

The windmills are driving the whales "batty" and our veterans don't have cell phones.  Holy shit.  Isn't there some aide off to the side motioning to him if he goes too far off track?  Is he off his meds?  Is he on too many meds?  And the thing with the gun was insane.  Bad optics.  First they said he bought a gun and then they walked it back.  You know, of course, that he probably did buy that Glock but now they can't admit it because it was an illegal purchase.

In any other time, this man wouldn't even be allowed to run for president.  

Trump’s been jousting at windmills for a long time.

He developed his hatred of them when he failed in his attempt to stop Scotland from building them offshore near one of his golf courses/resorts there & I guess he’s still bitter & seeking revenge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/15/why-trump-hates-wind-turbines/

• Upvote 8

Jack Smith added a new team member. He was on Jack’s war crimes prosecution team. Predictably, TFG is panicking.

image.png.33c7c4df5a37e111e4a3d57a24697676.png

• Upvote 7

Boom!

Full text last paragraph:

Henceforth, the former President of the United States cannot even operate a lemonade stand in the Empire State.

Bit more info:

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Boom!

Full text last paragraph:

Henceforth, the former President of the United States cannot even operate a lemonade stand in the Empire State.

Bit more info:

I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't want to drink any of that yellow piss water fuck face would sell from a lemonade stand.

• Upvote 4

How the mighty have fallen.

He must miss the good old days when he didn't feel compelled to constantly rant like a crazed loser...and could do business in NY. 

• Upvote 11

The store where Donald may or may not have bought the gun was chosen on purpose.  It was the Palmetto State Armory and that's where the Jacksonville shooter (who killed people in the Dollar General Store) bought a gun.  It's a favorite spot of the white supremacists.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

53 minutes ago, Xan said:

The store where Donald may or may not have bought the gun was chosen on purpose.  It was the Palmetto State Armory and that's where the Jacksonville shooter (who killed people in the Dollar General Store) bought a gun.  It's a favorite spot of the white supremacists.

Not asking this to question you, but do you have a link for this? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Trump did not buy a gun...it's absurd.

I'm sure it was gifted to him. Why would he PAY?!!

But it still illegal for someone under felony indictment to receive a gun. 

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Legal types, enlighten me please?  What happens now?  What are his options to appeal the judge's decision?  If his businesses are dissolved, is it a court-directed operation or does he get to sell it off himself?  

(Hey, I am now Picking Up Socks Unto The Lord!)

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

But it still illegal for someone under felony indictment to receive a gun. 

Didn't say it wasn't - just that it's nuts that anybody thought he paid for anything he can grift.

I'm sure some staffer "received it as a gift" with the assumption that he would officially gift it to trump later.

Have you guys read and/or watched interviews /book excerpts from Cassidy Hutchinson? She doesn't use the term but the way she described being around Trump sounds like being in a cult and trying to de-indoctrinate herself after. She's come out pretty strong against him now. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I would think being disallowed from owning businesses in NY would also disallow someone from being on the ballot to run for office as well? 

I mean, it probably never crossed the founders' minds that there would ever be a situation where someone like Trump could ever even think of running for president, but here we are...

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Not so remarkable that “deranged” is Trump’s favorite word of late. After all, it perfectly describes his own state of mind.

image.png.22e15b4bfe1624e867d74df1527fbd3f.png

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic