IGNORED

Annamatrix is obsessed with Covid-19

Noni

7 hours ago, Noni said:

Anna’s is convinced the covid vaccine has been engineered to act like the AIDS virus?!?  
https://annamatrix.wordpress.com/

Well totally apart from being a totally different virus with a different transmission route and different effects. Other than all that they're identical!

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2022 at 5:19 AM, rosamundi said:

She's fallen for a conspiracy theory. I don't know about the rest of the world but in the UK it's National HIV Testing week where people who think they might be at risk of catching HIV are encouraged to get tested.

I’m aware of that but for those that follow this person…. She keeps going deeper and deeper into conspiracies regarding covid. 

3 hours ago, Noni said:

I’m aware of that but for those that follow this person…. She keeps going deeper and deeper into conspiracies regarding covid. 

I have to say that particular theory is still one of the weirdest for me. As I said the main link between them is... RNA virus? Completely different RNA viruses. It's as weird as the "smallpox never was eradicated, it's just called [insert name of virus that causes spots]!!!1!" one. We have so many historical descriptions of smallpox, and now the technology to pretty accurately identify viruses - our immune systems on the other hand have a limited range of visible responses. 

• Upvote 1