IGNORED

Proud Boys

47of74

No girls allowed, proud boys version 

A former mixed martial arts fighter has decided to found a far-right gang called the "Proud Girls" -- and the far-right Proud Boys gang is not happy about it.

The Daily Beast reports that Tara LaRosa's effort to found her own "Proud Girls" chapter was met with scorn and derision on the Proud Boys' official Telegram channel earlier this month.

"Don't ride our coattails," wrote one upset Proud Boy of LaRosa's initiative. "Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family."

A meme posted in the Oklahoma Proud Boys channel, meanwhile, made similarly sexist comments about LaRosa's fledgling group.

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

No girls allowed, proud boys version 

This is exactly why I never understand women who support men like this. They treat you like garbage so why would you want anything to do with them?

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is exactly why I never understand women who support men like this. They treat you like garbage so why would you want anything to do with them?

It's always been an issue with women supporting these haters.  Part of it is wanting to partake in the same activity as the boys.  It's also these women wanting to take action to support racism.  Ashlie Atkinson, who played Connie Kendrickson called out white women throughout history who did so.

Q: You’re speaking to a point I wanted to address, which is playing this character and thinking about how white women have historically been complicit and active in racism.

AA: And left off the hook for their complicity and their activity in racism. There’s a moment toward the end of the film where you think I’ve done the worst thing I’m gonna do, and then I do an even worse thing, and I just kept thinking about Emmett Till. The idea of white purity is something that’s used as a weapon. I think people think that excuses white women because they don’t even have to be present for other people to use that as a weapon against black people or any person of color. But that doesn’t mean that we’re not also complicit in maintaining this status quo of a white supremacist system because it is comfortable and safe for us or perceived as safe and comfortable for us.

If you watched the film the Connie character was as vile as all the male Kluxers in the film, if not more so.  She was willing to kill to maintain white superiority and tried to get Washington's police officer character killed by saying he was attempting to assault her when he was actually trying to arrest her for carrying out a terrorist bombing. 

• Upvote 6

From the article @47of74 posted:

Another meme being passed around on Proud Boys channels bluntly states, "If you are a Proud Boy and you are involved in supporting Proud Girls you are fake and gay."

But LaRosa, who literally once made a living beating people up, fired back by declaring she was "tougher than 99% of you alleged men," whom she described as "little crybaby Pecker Boys."

They should stop pretending that their little clubhouse is an inclusive group of male chauvinists, when the words and actions of their own members keep revealing the truth.

About Us

The basic tenet of the group is that we are “Western chauvinists who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world.” Like Archie Bunker, we long for the days when “girls were girls and men were men.” This wasn’t controversial even twenty years ago, but being proud of Western culture today is like being a crippled, black, lesbian communist in 1953.
The group started in the fall after congregating on Compound Media and laughing at the politically correct culture they insist we take seriously. What began as a few fans in a bar across the street from the studio singing “Proud of Your Boy” and laughing at the reparations videos of Gazi Kodzo soon became a bona fide men’s club with rituals, traditions, and even its own in-house court called “The Sharia.”

The Proud Boys confuse the media because the group is anti-SJW without being alt-right. “Western chauvinist” includes all races, religions, and sexual preferences.

• I Agree 2

Some more on the head proud douche cannon's recent legal troubles

The destruction of property charges stem from an incident where Tarrio allegedly burned a Black Lives Matter banner belonging to the historically Black Asbury United Methodist Church during a pro-Trump protest last month.

Tarrio’s arrest comes just hours after another church, Metropolitan AME, filed a lawsuit against him, alleging he jumped over the church’s fence, tore down a six-foot-long plastic Black Lives Matter sign and ripped it up on the sidewalk during the same protest.

D.C. police department spokesman Sean Hickman said at the time of his arrest Tarrio was found to be in possession of two firearm magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition—which D.C. has banned—and additionally charged with Possession of High Capacity Feeding Device.

And here is the PDF of the complaint the Metropolitan AME filed against him.

• Thank You 4

Reminds me of the Little Rascals with Alfalfa and Spanky and the He man Woman Hater's Club.

• Haha 8

I sometimes love the internet. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The decision sends a good message! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Enrique Tarrio was a snitch.

WTAF?  What a delicious little bon bon of a news item! 

And that thing where you're suddenly afflicted with selective amnesia?  "I don't recall any of this."   

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

Good 

Canada named the far-right Proud Boys a terrorist entity on Wednesday on the grounds that it openly supports violence and played a "pivotal role" in the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 that left five people dead.

Calling it "a neo-fascist organization," Canada' public safety ministry said the Proud Boys "openly encouraged, planned, and conducted violent activities against those they perceive to be opposed to their ideology and political beliefs."

To be listed as a terrorist entity in Canada requires "reasonable grounds to believe" that the group knowingly participated in or facilitated terrorist activity, or has knowingly acted in association with such a group. 

Being on the list means the group's assets can be frozen by banks and financial institutions, and that it becomes a crime for Canadians to knowingly deal with assets of the listed entity, a senior official said.

• Upvote 8