IGNORED

Trump Likes Polls: Should He Stay Or Should He Go Now?

HerNameIsBuffy

Trump Likes Polls - Should He Stay Or Should He Go Now?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should President Trump GTFO of office?

• Yes, now. Don't even bother to pack, we'll have your discarded hamburger wrappers and bronzer stained sheets shipped to you.
    • No, please stay forever because I don't think we've been traumatized enough.

Trump recently Tweeted how 98.9% of people don't want him to concede, according to a poll.

I thought perhaps that poll would have had different results if they asked FJ rather than their fictional respondents.  Let's see if we agree with their results.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 4

There's a saying, "don't go away mad, just go away". It certainly applies to the toddler. Actually, I don't care if he's mad, he just needs to go away.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

Dear @HerNameIsBuffy, you know my innate aversion to polls, but in this case I'm more than willing to make an exception. 

Now I'm on tenterhooks to see if we get a higher score than Trump's measly 98.9%. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There's a saying, "don't go away mad, just go away". It certainly applies to the toddler. Actually, I don't care if he's mad, he just needs to go away.

It's an apt saying...and an excellent Crue song.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Trump recently Tweeted how 98.9% of people don't want him to concede, according to a poll.

I thought perhaps that poll would have had different results if they asked FJ rather than their fictional respondents.  Let's see if we agree with their results.

How many times can I vote?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Do we have to ship the sheets to him?  Can we just burn them?

Along with everything else in the building that came in contact with his orange ass?  

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

I may be of the opinion that a massive amount of sage is needed to smudge the White House followed up by as many ecumenical faith leaders as can be managed to bless/anoint the place to fully remove any lingering demons they’ve set loose in the place.  Trump gives me the creeps.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

55 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Send them to the CDC.

They have enough problems without having to identify whatever new strain of yuck he left on the bedding.

Seriously, I want to see the money spent in replacing pillow cases he's ruined by falling asleep with his makeup on.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Do we have to ship the sheets to him?  Can we just burn them?

Have them declared a Super Fund site. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

They have enough problems without having to identify whatever new strain of yuck he left on the bedding.

Seriously, I want to see the money spent in replacing pillow cases he's ruined by falling asleep with his makeup on.

Biden should have the WH disinfected, disinfested, and exorcised before he moves in.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Have them declared a Super Fund site. 

As an Oklahoman, we are familiar with this particular site ... 

https://architecturalafterlife.com/2019/01/15/the-most-toxic-city-in-america/

Picher was once the most productive lead-zinc mining areas in the Tri-State district, producing over $20 billion worth of ore between 1917 and 1947. The US benefitted greatly from Picher during World War I, as over 50% of the lead and zinc used during the war were produced by the Picher district. Workers would travel by trolley from as far as Joplin, Missouri to work at the mines. Over 14,000 miners worked in mines, with over 4,000 working in mining services. Mining ceased in 1967, leading to even further population decline. Contamination in water resulted from over 14,000 abandoned mine shafts, 70 million tons of mine tailings, and 36 million tons of mill sand and sludge. The city faced a massive environmental cleanup that was practically impossible.  

And of course Trumps EPA [formerly headed by Oklahoman Scott Pruitt], managed to defund many super-funds.

https://apnews.com/article/a7b70f21b6c75f95210112390cc813ad

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration has built up the biggest backlog of unfunded toxic Superfund clean-up projects in at least 15 years, nearly triple the number that were stalled for lack of money in the Obama era, according to 2019 figures quietly released by the Environmental Protection Agency over the winter holidays.

The accumulation of Superfund projects that are ready to go except for money comes as the Trump administration routinely proposes funding cuts for Superfund and for the EPA in general. The four-decade-old Superfund program is meant to tackle some of the most heavily contaminated sites in the U.S. and Trump has declared it a priority even while seeking to shrink its budget.

• WTF 9