IGNORED

Jesus Comic Book

clueliss

Joe Schimmel at Good Fight Ministries has a bug up his butt over a Jesus Comic Book.  I believe I've babbled about this guy in the past.  I recently found a FB page for them and began following them for snarking pleasure.  

49774145_10155999820311334_8721737358673

Good Fight Ministries

Like This Page · 25 mins · 

DC Comics Creates Blasphemous Book, “Second Coming”, portraying Jesus Christ as an out-of-touch former savior who is cast out of his prison in heaven and back down to earth because God the Father felt that Christ messed up his first visit with mankind (First reported by Newsbusters)

The book is to be called Second Coming and will feature Jesus living in an apartment with a superhero named Sun-Man. Russell described the superhero as “the varsity quarterback son God never had.” (Breitbart)

How did Good Fight Ministries manage to find so much dirt on Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton without ever noticing that Trump was  good buds with Epstein and his Labor Secretary, former federal prosecutor, was responsible for Epstein getting a slap on the wrist rather than spending the rest of his life in prison?

I guess it doesn't count because that was before Trump was born again?

https://thinkprogress.org/jeffrey-epstein-sex-offender-lawsuit-donald-trump-bill-clinton-lolita-express-98886e15c076/ 

JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation.jpg

Archived