IGNORED

White supremacist Jason Kessler gets yelled at by his dad while livestreaming

47of74

Turns out Unite the Reich organizer Jason Kessler lives with his parents, as was demonstrated during a live stream

While having a livestream discussion with neo-Nazi former Senate Candidate Patrick Little, we got a little window into the inadequate lives that this white supremacist firebrand leads. Apparently, he’s still attached to the proverbial teat of his parents.

As the two talked about their issues with Jews, Kessler can be seen gesturing towards someone off camera. Then a voice says, “Hey, you get out of my room!”

Kessler then explains that the voice off camera is his dad, who has some issues with his son’s views.

It must be hard to advocate for the master race then you still have to leach off you parents.

Twitter has been having lots and lots of fun with this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Gonna go out on a limb and guess he’s probably attacked other young non Nazi people for living with family.

This pleases me no end; really, it's my favorite thing that's happened in the last few weeks, because they will NEVER LIVE IT DOWN.  

Maybe it will encourage dad to kick his sorry ass to the curb.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:31 AM, Howl said:

This pleases me no end; really, it's my favorite thing that's happened in the last few weeks, because they will NEVER LIVE IT DOWN.  

Maybe it will encourage dad to kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Yeah I hope that's a question that he gets asked everywhere he goes by every other Nazi or Kluxer on Earth is how life at home with the parents is going these days.  Especially the ones in the Nazi Trailer Park Love Triangle™. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived