IGNORED

Mary Colbert

Soulhuntress

OK, the camera pulls back for a wider shot and who do I see but Jim Bakker. Of course this woman is on his show, of course she is.  

She sounds like Warren Jeffs with his talk to the judge in his case about how God was going to send judgement down on the judge if he wasn't let go. The judge was not amused.  Jeffs is in jail. The judge is fine.

8 hours ago, Miranda said:

They wouldn't be saying nonsense like this if Hillary Clinton had been the one "god had chosen."

And God choosing someone is not a blessing.  Saul is the one "god has chosen" and things went very badly.  

I question their discernment skills if they think God has chosen Trump to be some sort of Christian leader of our country. 

12 hours ago, Miranda said:

They wouldn't be saying nonsense like this if Hillary Clinton had been the one "god had chosen."

I'm sure they would have had something to say!  It would have been something about the devil winning the battle but not the war, or whatever that quote is.

11 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I question their discernment skills if they think God has chosen Trump to be some sort of Christian leader of our country. 

What tipped you off? :pb_lol: It's mind-boggling to see people who otherwise talk about how divorce or casual sex are "ruining" society look the other way when it comes to Trump's behavior.

Maybe I'd agree with what she's saying if I were taking the 21 Day Detox stuff she's shilling?? (that white container in front of the guy on the far right -- I wonder if it's Super Beets?)

Archived