IGNORED

Former Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Jr.

47of74

Turns out the FBI had executed a search warrant against former Milwaukee County Sheriff and All Around Douche Cannon David Clark Jr.

Long after federal prosecutors decided not to pursue criminal charges against then-Sheriff Dave A. Clarke Jr. over his treatment of a fellow airline passenger, an FBI agent's request to search Clarke's private gmail account was filed in federal court late Thursday.

In a March 7 affidavit in support of a search warrant request, Special Agent Jennifer Walkowski lays out the well-publicized January encounter between Clarke and Dan Black, and the ensuing hassle Black was subjected to by deputies at Clarke's direction in the January incident.

By May, a federal prosecutor had informed Black's attorney that he saw no basis for a criminal civil rights violation charge.

Walkowski was seeking the warrant for information kept by Google about Clarke's email address, dclarke.cowboy@gmail.com. She notes the FBI began its investigation after getting the report of one done by the Forensic Audit Manager for the Milwaukee County Office of the Controller-Audit Services Division.

I'm going to continue my boycott of Milwaukee for the foreseeable future.

13 hours ago, 47of74 said:

former Milwaukee County Sheriff and All Around Douche Cannon David Clark Jr.

and don't forget that he plagiarized parts of his 2013 Master's thesis, so I award him a "dickwad" for that alone. 

I like how NBC described him as a "Trump surrogate" in that tweet although lickspittle would be more accurate. 

Be interesting to see what comes out of his gmail account. 

7 hours ago, Howl said:

and don't forget that he plagiarized parts of his 2013 Master's thesis, so I award him a "dickwad" for that alone. 

I like how NBC described him as a "Trump surrogate" in that tweet although lickspittle would be more accurate. 

Be interesting to see what comes out of his gmail account. 

I was looking at the Milwaukee County Sheriff's FB page back before and after douche cannon stepped down.  You can definitely see the difference in tone between douche cannon and the acting sheriff who's in there now.  I didn't even know the guy's name - Richard Schmidt - until just the other day when this story first came up.

I feel it's a sign of professionalism when a law enforcement official is not well known outside the community.  It tells me that someone is more interested in doing his or her duty than being a political and/or media star when they're not widely known.  Iowa, for example, has 99 counties.  I can maybe name two of the 99 sheriffs off the top of my head - just Dubuque and Jackson counties.  The other 97 I'd have to look them up on the Googles.

Douche nozzles like Clarke, Arpaio, etc seem to be more interested in being in the media spotlight and seeing what they can get away with.  And violating any law that they see fit.  The sames ones they swore to uphold. 

And I see Clarke is being a total douche cannon about this too

Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. railed against the media on Saturday, saying that recent reports about being under an FBI investigation are "designed to silence" him.

"I am UNINTIMIDATED by lib media attempts to smear and discredit me with their FAKE NEWS reports designed to silence me. I will continue to poke them in the eye with a sharp stick and bitch slap these scum bags til they get it. I have been attacked by better people than them," the former sheriff tweeted with President Trump's "Make America Great Again" hashtag.

He continued later with a second tweet saying that the "Fake News" is trying to smear him. The tweet included a photo of a wrestling match that had been photoshopped to show Clarke kicking a man with the CNN logo on his face who was being held by President Trump. 

"BREAKING NEWS! When LYING LIB MEDIA makes up FAKE NEWS to smear me, the ANTIDOTE is go right at them. Punch them in the nose & MAKE THEM TASTE THEIR OWN BLOOD. Nothing gets a bully like LYING LIB MEDIA’S attention better than to give them a taste of their own blood," he tweeted with the photo.

Apparently Twitter wasn't too interested in to Clarke's scorching case of twitter diarrhea when it was reported.  I guess all that stuff about not allowing abusive behavior was a bunch of bullshit. 

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

And I see Clarke is being a total douche cannon about this too

Apparently Twitter wasn't too interested in to Clarke's scorching case of twitter diarrhea when it was reported.  I guess all that stuff about not allowing abusive behavior was a bunch of bullshit. 

This guy's worse than Dumpy. What an arrogant and dangerously aggressive lunatic. Yeah, twitter needs to shut him down or deal with their own hypocrisy.

From your mouth, @47of74, to Twitter's ears!

Reports: David Clarke Suspended From Twitter After Threat To ‘Lying Lib Media’

Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke’s Twitter account was temporarily suspended following tweets that implied threats of violence against the media, according to multiple reports.

CNN and Business Insider’s Natasha Bertrand reported that the suspension came as a result of a tweet in which Clarke promised to punch the “LYING LIB MEDIA […] in the nose & MAKE THEM TASTE THEIR OWN BLOOD.”

“Nothing gets a bully like LYING LIB MEDIA’S attention better than to give them a taste of their own blood,” he wrote above a photoshopped image showing him in a wrestling ring, kicking the CNN logo as President Donald Trump holds “CNN” in place.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-02-at-1_46.40-PM.png.3b83e0c8568e171709ffce1988d47a0f.png

That tweet has since been deleted. CNN reported the suspension was also the result of two other tweets, also since deleted, though a number of posts referring to violence are still available on Clarke’s page.

Clarke’s anger was triggered by new reporting that the FBI had sought a warrant to search a Gmail account belonging to him, in order to investigate whether he had used his office to improperly detain a man who had shaken his head at Clarke on a plane.

In response to the stories about the warrant, Clark told reporters that federal prosecutors ultimately decided not to pursue charges against him. But Dan Black, the man who shook his head on the plane, has also sued Clarke. That suit is still pending.

Clarke is best known for the brutal conditions in his facilities — he resigned as sheriff on Aug. 31 — and for his outspoken support for Donald Trump’s presidential bid. He’d claimed over the summer last year to have been offered a position at the Department of Homeland Security, but DHS denied having offered Clarke a job and a spokesperson for the then-sheriff eventually said that Clarke had “rescinded his acceptance of the agency’s offer to join DHS as an assistant secretary.”

1 hour ago, Howl said:

He's only suspended until he deletes the offending tweets.  Slap on the wrist. 

Let's hope that if he starts up again, he'll be permanently banned. It seems his only use for twitter is to spew his crazy hatred and violent thoughts, so he'll either leave on his own or go back to the same.

Let's hope that if he starts up again, he'll be permanently banned. It seems his only use for twitter is to spew his crazy hatred and violent thoughts, so he'll either leave on his own or go back to the same.

Yeah we can hope for that. Of course Twitter seems to think Reich wingers walk on water.

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

Yeah, this guy is walking around with a lit fuse.  I can only compare him to our previous awesome Chief of Police, who went on to bigger things in Houston, and truthfully, Art is needed there. 

It's like this

Chief of Police Art Acevedo (Obama characteristics)

David Clarke (Trump characteristics)

Art Acevedo is the calm voice of reason, tons of class, imperturbable but with a big heart and smart, smart, smart.  

David Clarke, how the hell did he get elected to anything?  And I wonder as well, when these types of guys get fired or don't get re-elected,  what the hell is their next gig?  Who would hire a deranged wing nut like Clarke?  I guess his next step is to become a radio "personality".  It's also amazing to me how many of these types of guys got their start on the radio and then go into politics. 

7 hours ago, Howl said:

David Clarke, how the hell did he get elected to anything?  And I wonder as well, when these types of guys get fired or don't get re-elected,  what the hell is their next gig?  Who would hire a deranged wing nut like Clarke?  I guess his next step is to become a radio "personality".  It's also amazing to me how many of these types of guys got their start on the radio and then go into politics. 

Back in September, he went to work for a pro-Trump PAC:

America First Action today announced that former Milwaukee Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. has joined its team as a Senior Advisor and Spokesman. America First Action is the primary super PAC dedicated to electing federal candidates who support the agenda of the Trump-Pence administration.

“David Clarke is an American patriot, and we are very proud to welcome him to America First,” said Brian O. Walsh, President of America First Action. “Having spent a lifetime in law enforcement—protecting and serving his community and fighting for justice and the Second Amendment—Sheriff Clarke doesn’t just believe in making America safe again; he’s devoted his life to it.”

“It’s truly an honor to join the America First Action team, most importantly because we share the same values that most hard-working, law-abiding Americans do,” said Sheriff Clarke. “It gives me the chance to do what I love most—promote President Trump’s agenda, including his fierce support for the American law enforcement officer, and ensure that the will of the American people who got President Trump elected is not derailed by the left or the self-serving Washington establishment.”

https://www.a1apac.org/news/america-first-action-announces-former-milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke/

There's more blathering at the link, I figured that sample was enough to give you a clear picture of their organization.

After looking over their site, I think Clarke will probably get a raise for getting thrown in Twitter jail while in service to Dear Leader. :roll:

Archived