IGNORED

Why would Cousin Amy ask Sean...

missbrooklyn

...to "redeem" her? Followed the walls, and producer Sean posted that he was back to work in Arkansas. To which Cousin Amy comments "redeem me". Hmm, leads to all sorts of speculation! What's your take?

Maybe in the last few episodes Amy came across looking like such an ass, she wants to be redeemed in future episodes?

*I have not watched the Duggars in awhile. Just a guess.

...to "redeem" her? Followed the walls, and producer Sean posted that he was back to work in Arkansas. To which Cousin Amy comments "redeem me". Hmm, leads to all sorts of speculation! What's your take?

What was the context? Can you repost it?

Good heavens, the people who post on her page about the Duggars are really, um, interesting.

I'm sure that she's going to run over and tell them that some girl from Ohio's babysitter's granddaughter is pregnant and that she wants the Duggars to write down their "input" (I guess as to the gender??) on a piece of paper.

Another one asked "Amy just watch the birth of Michael he is so cute what does Josie think of him". :doh:

Sean Overbeeke

Back in Arkansas for another week of work.

17 hours ago

Amy Rachelle Duggar redeem me.

16 hours ago

Sean Overbeeke Perhaps. ;-)

12 hours ago

Another one asked "Amy just watch the birth of Michael he is so cute what does Josie think of him". :doh:

Are they telling her to "just watch" his birth or were they attempting to say "Amy, I just watched..."? ;)

What I get from it is that TLC or who ever was not happy with things Amy has done- like posting the gun picture of JD (and I can't remember if she leaked the baby name). I know in the past she has taken things off her facebook probably after being told to do so. And is getting less air time for it. So she wants back in.

Sean Overbeeke

17 hours ago

16 hours ago

12 hours ago

I don't watch the Duggars, but this Sean fellow seems a bit cheeky, here!

I don't watch the Duggars, but this Sean fellow seems a bit cheeky, here!

He's probably a power tripping git.

Ha, someone wants their reputation back! Have fun earning back TLC's trust after the machine gun fiasco, Amy!

Sean Overbeeke

17 hours ago

16 hours ago

12 hours ago

Read in the right tone that sounds downright defrauding!

Archived