IGNORED

11 of the most punchable faces of 2017

47of74

Raw Story has their list of people who have the most punchable faces on Earth

Which takes us to this year’s round-up of faces that we would totally punch if it weren’t wrong (and more importantly, illegal). Some old favorites like Pharma Bro and Paul Ryan have fallen by the wayside. And pointing out that Fox News’ Jesse Watters has a punchable face is like saying water is wet or that Roy Moore likes watching Nickelodeon disturbingly more than a 70-year-old man really should.

I should note that there are a lot of people who could have made the list because they assaulted women or societal norms (Hey! The Nazis are back!) but many have already been dealt with in lost jobs, careers and having to write for The Federalist — so some of your favorite hate objects may have not made the cut.

As always, our list contains no women because we don’t even joke about hitting women. So you can just take that crap to Twitter where it seems to be acceptable, if not encouraged.

I mostly agree with this list, but I think instead of Michael Tracey there are far worthier ones than him.

36 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Raw Story has their list of people who have the most punchable faces on Earth

I mostly agree with this list, but I think instead of Michael Tracey there are far worthier ones than him.

• Kellyanne
  • Ann Coulter
  • The Treasury Sectary
  • Mike Pence
  • Paul Ryan
  • McTurtle
  • Ivanka
  • All Moore voters 

I think that, since the TT feels everything about him is bigly, there should be a larger list this year. I have a few additions to the great lists made by Raw Story and @onekidanddone

• Steve Mnuchin's wife (AKA Cruella DeVil)
  • Scott Pruitt
  • Ryan Zinke
  • Eric Drumpf
  • Roy Moore and his wife
  • Corey Stewart (Virginia politician and Agent Orange wannabe)
  • Sarah Huckster Sanders

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think that, since the TT feels everything about him is bigly, there should be a larger list this year. I have a few additions to the great lists made by Raw Story and @onekidanddone

• Steve Mnuchin's wife (AKA Cruella DeVil)
  • Scott Pruitt
  • Ryan Zinke
  • Eric Drumpf
  • Roy Moore and his wife
  • Corey Stewart (Virginia politician and Agent Orange wannabe)
  • Sarah Huckster Sanders

Oh shit yea.  Pruitt should have been at the top of my list.

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:
  • Kellyanne
  • Ann Coulter
  • The Treasury Sectary
  • Mike Pence
  • Paul Ryan
  • McTurtle
  • Ivanka
  • All Moore voters 

Living in Scotland can I add Ruth Davidson (Scottish conservative leader and totally smug moo).

Kezia Dugdale ( ex-Scottish labour leader and alumni of I'm. Celebrity get me out of here, also a smug moo).

Britains worst Prime Minister since Maggie Thatcher the one and only Theresa May. ( both female, therefore should be have been/ be great but sadly missing any female intuition, compassion or logic). A joke sent from the universe or whomever/whatever. 

You missed Sarah Pinochio Sanders. I've included her.:liar:  

38 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Living in Scotland can I add Ruth Davidson (Scottish conservative leader and totally smug moo).

Kezia Dugdale ( ex-Scottish labour leader and alumni of I'm. Celebrity get me out of here, also a smug moo).

Britains worst Prime Minister since Maggie Thatcher the one and only Theresa May. ( both female, therefore should be have been/ be great but sadly missing any female intuition, compassion or logic). A joke sent from the universe or whomever/whatever. 

You missed Sarah Pinochio Sanders. I've included her.:liar:  

And May thinks she's the Second Coming of Thatcher or some goddamn thing, and think Fuck Face is Raygun's reincarnation, which is why she tried to kiss up to him right after the election.

What about Anthony Scaramucci?  I know, I know, he came and went so fast he was a blur, but who can forget the instant implosion that was The Mooch? 

Screenshot 2017-12-08 at 6.03.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2017-12-08 at 6.03.45 PM.png

And what about Dick of the Day Devin Nunes and that simpering schmuck Jason Chaffetz?

Oh, hell, I almost forgot that self satisfied prick Gorsuch.  I'd actually have to put him near the top, just under Stephen Miller. 

• Josh Duggar
  • Richard Spencer
  • My ex boss, but none of you know him
  • This guy who used to work on our web team, but once again none of you know him
  • That Tomi whatever her name is lady
  • Trump Spawn 1, 2, 3. 
  • Don't know about number 4, and 5 is still a minor, so can't really put them on the list
  • Lap dog married to Trump Spawn 3
  • The entire staff at Fox Spews
  • And sorry, but Al Franklin. You really fucked up Al.

I think Betsy Devos should also be included. Ultra rich woman seemingly devoted to destroying public education.

Bitch McTurtle

Roy Moore

Dumbass In Chief

Taylor Swift

The Mooch (ugh.)

Baby Fuckabee

Sarah Palin

Betsy DeVoes

Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dipshit (Donnie Jr and Eric)

Ivanka's idiot, robotic face

I respect the list makers for their choice not to include women. But I am a woman, so I’m adding my picks:

- Betsy DeVos

- Eric Trump

- Louise Linton

- Ivanka Trump

- Melania Trump

- Al Franken 

- Harvey Weinstein

- Dustin Hoffman

- Anyone who doesn’t believe science is real or who abuses animals

- Alex Jones

- Lara Trump

- Lena Dunham

- Gorsuch

- John Kelly

- Invertabrate Paul Ryan

- Mitch McConnell

- I’m probably forgetting someone because this year has been so horrible

I see no problem with placing women on this list. Nobody is actually going to punch anybody in the face, and if the sentiment behind having a punchable face applies to a woman, then so be it. Some women are massive assholes, like Lori Alexander.

I hate coming to the party late. You all have done a great job with additions to the list. Can I add anyone who voted for Trump? The enabling Republican party as a whole?  Although to be fair a special education teacher my personal number one is Betsy Davos. 

I agree with all of the names listed above. I'd like to give extra punches to Davos for messing with education, Zenke for screwing with our National Parks and Monuments (both shrinking monuments and wanting to implement ridiculous fees for National Parks), and Lyan and the Turdle for screwing with healthcare, social security, and medicare.

Carter Page.  I hate the way he's always smiling when he's talking, like he's discussing his new barbecue grill instead of politics. Makes him look like a sociopath (not a diagnosis, just an observation).

Kevin Spacey 

I know someone already added Tomi Lahren (I don't care how to spell her name), but I'm adding her again because, fuck her. 

Roy Moore can't have enough votes on the list, too

Everyone still supporting Trump 

ETA - Everyone at Brietbart 

• Living
    • Garrison Keillor
    • An old boss from 23 years ago. Yes she has been on the list this long. Her screaming at me and slamming a door in my face was really traumatic 
    • Dick Cheney
    • Donald Rumsfeld
    • Somebody at my job . Yea, YOU.  If you read here and can figure out who I am... shit I'd be fired if that were true.
    • Clarence Thomas
    • An old boyfriend.  How stupid did you think I was?  "Oh, she just came over to 'bake cookies'". Fuck you.
    • Al Franklin.  I know I've listed him before, but I'm still pissed.
  • Dead
    • Strom Thurmond
    • George Wallace
    • Joe McCarty 
    • Antonin Scalia

Hannity.  He was more annoying than ever tonight when he rambled on about the liberal media discrediting the Orange Ass.   No Sean, the Trump does that one all on his own....

30 minutes ago, PsyD2013 said:

Hannity.  He was more annoying than ever tonight when he rambled on about the liberal media discrediting the Orange Ass.   No Sean, the Trump does that one all on his own....

Can't he come up with something new? Is he literally just Dumpy's hemorrhoid medication now? We can call him Preparation H.

1 hour ago, PsyD2013 said:

The Koch brothers.

And the Mercers.

Archived