IGNORED

The Democratic Party: Rufus help us!

GrumpyGran

Thought it would be good to have a place for some of us to scream and verbally throw things at a wall. One year until something needs to be done and all I see is chaos. Maybe we can throw out some ideas on how to get the powers that be to WAKE UP!

Yeah, the Dems seem in total disarray and unable to mount a rational defense or get out ANY kind of message in the face of Republican insanity. 

And then, THIS BOOK coming out right when the Republicans are trying to cram through regressive tax deform. 

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

Yeah, the Dems seem in total disarray and unable to mount a rational defense or get out ANY kind of message in the face of Republican insanity. 

And then, THIS BOOK coming out right when the Republicans are trying to cram through regressive tax deform. 

I don't think the book, in and of itself, is that bad but those looking to deflect will grab anything. There is a "thing", an association with Hillary that really doesn't make any sense anymore, it's no longer a real issue but it still seems to live beyond any reason. I think the right is using her as a trigger for some who are middle grounders, trying to use her to prove all Democrats are criminals. This book doesn't help.

Donna Brazile has every right to write a book, why shouldn't she be like the other billions of people who believe their experiences are worthy of public exposure. But I think this was a mis-step, even for her. She comes off, from what I've heard, as disloyal and opportunistic. Another smear for the Democrats, as she was at one point DNC interim chair.

Where are all the good, honest people?

22 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

I don't think the book, in and of itself, is that bad but those looking to deflect will grab anything. There is a "thing", an association with Hillary that really doesn't make any sense anymore, it's no longer a real issue but it still seems to live beyond any reason. I think the right is using her as a trigger for some who are middle grounders, trying to use her to prove all Democrats are criminals. This book doesn't help.

Donna Brazile has every right to write a book, why shouldn't she be like the other billions of people who believe their experiences are worthy of public exposure. But I think this was a mis-step, even for her. She comes off, from what I've heard, as disloyal and opportunistic. Another smear for the Democrats, as she was at one point DNC interim chair.

Where are all the good, honest people?

The Democrats need to clean house badly and bringing all of this out into the open is the only way the wound is going to heal. If there continues to be no accountability and the Dems continue to be just a part of the Clinton machine we're going to keep losing. There shouldn't be any loyalty to a group that has lost 900 elections since 2008 and helped to elect a reality tv show fascist to the presidency. 

I'm starting to feel that the establishment Democrats don't really care if they win or lose, they're going to get donor money and lobbying jobs anyway.  The folks running the Northam campaign's top advertising target is Fox News for heavens sake, and they're running ads linking his opponent to Trump.... basically doing GOTV for the Republicans.  A few days before the election they put out a "Well, vote for me I guess...I'm not as bad as the other guy...." campaign ad that's about as inspiring as lukewarm tapioca pudding. 

Archived