IGNORED

Thank you, Chris

Curious

Question

We have @cstroop for about another 5 minutes.  So I wanted to thank you, Chris, for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk to us.  I have really enjoyed the information you've provided us and hopefully we (FJ) can put together some plans for archiving things like we do for the fundies we follow.  It's been very educational (and terrifying)!

Please feel free to stop by and post anytime you wish :)

5 answers to this question

I agree, thank you so much! It's very enlightening and I've found many of your resources insightful and helpful!

I agree as well.  As a Canadian, and not having the insight into the issues others here have had, I did not participate, but it has been very interesting and given me direction to go to for further information.

Thank you!  I look forward to looking more closely at your posts and following the links you provided.  Very informative.

Thanks! I have open DMs on Twitter so can be found there. 

Thanks again, everybody, for having me, and for the good, thoughtful questions! I have open DMs on Twitter and do my best to reply if people contact me there, and I'll look to be around here from time to time. Best wishes to all!

Archived