IGNORED

Christian protesters burst into pro-LGBT church to condemn ‘Satanic’ ministers

lilwriter85

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/protesters-burst-d-c-baptist-church-lesbian-couple-co-pastors/

Snippet from article

By Jeff Taylor ·

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

An LGBTQ-affirming Baptist church in Washington, D.C. that broke ties with the Southern Baptist Convention five years ago and just named a lesbian couple as co-pastors was protested on Sunday.

Before the start of the morning church service, while members of the choir warmed up, a small group of five to seven protesters entered Calvary Baptist Church, holding signs and chanting condemnation over supporting LGBTQ congregants and clergy, reports Baptist News Global.

And I'm sure these protestors are the same sort of people who complain about how Christians are persecuted for their beliefs in this country. Well, at least they're not totally wrong now... :pb_rollseyes:

38 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

How very "Christian" of them. Whatever happened to Love thy neighbour?

That part was left out of their bibles.  In fact. I think they had one of those bibles with the words of Jesus in red to make it easier to cut them out.  They sure as hell don't seem to have read them!

As I've mentioned before, to them, "loving" your LGBTQ neighbor means telling them they're going to Hell unless they repent. :pb_rollseyes:

Archived