IGNORED

This is Us

Maggie Mae

Anyone watching this? I watched them on Hulu. Thought it was really good, although I can't stand Toby. But the rest of the storylines are really captivating.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2017 at 0:19 AM, Diggingupdirt said:

I have been watching the series and almost every episode makes me cry. I think it comes back on next week.

Did you watch it? 

It seemed like not a lot happened, although I am disappointed with the doctor's remarks. Also hated the Toby/Kate scenes. Toby seems like such an ass to me. I really wanted her to say something similar to "great, you're alive. You've repeatedly violated my boundaries and I never want to see you again." Why on earth would she want to marry him?

I also worry about Jack. He's giving up everything that makes him, him. 

And Celia as Rebecca's mom! Perfect. Oh, she is not going to like the adopted son. 

I like it! I agree that sometimes Toby's character is over the top but that may settle with time. I think that Randall's daughters are the cutest little girls and I want to squeeze them. This show has a lot going on and ever week is a new twist. I kinda want to see how this is all going to go!

I only started watching this recently and really enjoying it. It is being shown on a Uk channel so I guess you guys in America are much further ahead. I just saw episode 5 or 6 last week. I did miss episode 3 and trying to find it online to catch up. I like the way it is unfolding bit by bit with lots of unexpected twists popping up too, and I love the time hops switching back and forth from present day to them as kids. I am really curious to find out why Kate didn't speak to her Mom now in present day ( the last episode I saw she said this to the daughter of her new boss). Can't wait to find out more, but guess I should avoid this topic til I have catch up to avoid spoilers.

last weeks episode was ok. I like Toby but i don't think he is the right person for Kate. He doesn't seem genuine. I hope he grows on me in time but we will see. 

This weeks episode made me cry big ugly tears, I watched it right before i was leaving for work. So my eyes were bloodshot and my face was bright red. 

I am really enjoying this show and im glad they picked it up for 2 more seasons.

2 minutes ago, Diggingupdirt said:

last weeks episode was ok. I like Toby but i don't think he is the right person for Kate. He doesn't seem genuine. I hope he grows on me in time but we will see. 

This weeks episode made me cry big ugly tears, I watched it right before i was leaving for work. So my eyes were bloodshot and my face was bright red. 

I am really enjoying this show and im glad they picked it up for 2 more seasons.

I did the ugly cry too! It was a good episode and I think that there's a lot that will come out. :) 

6 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

This show looked good and I never watched it last season.... 

It's in it's first season IIRC. They are all on hulu. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived