IGNORED

Man smokes coke right in front of police officers.

47of74

Wisconsin (what, you thought Florida)? man Kenny Ignasiak is in trouble with the law for a number of crimes, including cocaine possession after he snorted it in front of the cops.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/there-are-no-rules-762834

After repeatedly being told that he was under arrest for narcotics possession and other assorted crimes, Kenny Ignasiak was still having a hard time accepting that he was handcuffed in the back of a Wisconsin police cruiser.

Ignasiak, 34, was collared Friday afternoon following a hit and run incident in Sturtevant, a village 25 miles south of Milwaukee. Ignasiak was behind the wheel of a Pontiac Grand Prix when cops approached him at a Mobil gas station.

Officers initially planned to cite Ignasiak for reckless driving. However, his legal troubles quickly escalated when he began tapping out a white powder “into a line.” With a “white plastic pen body” in his hand, Ignasiak then “leaned over the powder as if to inhale it through the pen.”

After being warned that he would be tased if he “did not put down the powder,” Ignasiak complied with the demands of cops, who then yanked him out of his car and placed him in handcuffs.

And he actually thought there was no laws against driving around with the Peruvian Marching Powder.

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Wisconsin (what, you thought Florida)? man Kenny Ignasiak is in trouble with the law for a number of crimes, including cocaine possession after he snorted it in front of the cops.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/there-are-no-rules-762834

And he actually thought there was no laws against driving around with the Peruvian Marching Powder.

I am greatly disappointed that it wasn't in Florida. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this has happened there.

That being said, though, Wisconsin Man could've at least used a cheese straw to snort said white substance. I mean really; he's in Wisconsin & he was going to use plastic?  :cheesewedge:

Archived