IGNORED

Chinese couple forced to have sex at wedding reception

purple_summer

It takes courage to step into marriage - this is especially true in China. 

Newlyweds from the country are usually subject to rude wedding games, from stripping down in front of guests to playing with a banana together. 

A new video from the Chinese media shows that a couple were forced to have sex as their guests gleefully cheered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3938532/Shocking-moment-Chinese-wedding-guests-force-bride-groom-strip-sex-them.html

This is odd to me.  Maybe it is the norm in their area?

I think I'd stay single if that was planned at my reception :P

6 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

This is odd to me.  Maybe it is the norm in their area?

I think I'd stay single if that was planned at my reception :P

Or elope

This is my face while watching that. I read all about Viking weddings having a tradition like this, and laughed so hard at the thought of Hiccup and Astrid having his dad sit in and give him tips, but good THOR! Why is this tradition still alive considering it was mostly so the couple couldn't divorce.

hqdefault.jpg

And now I have definitive proof that I have sinusitis brain.  I cannot believe  that I actually read that article.  I knew it would be stupid because a) subject matter and B)Daily Mail, yet I still clicked AND read it.  To the end.  Didn't bother with the video, but only because I was too lazy.  WHAT HAVE I BECOME.

Also, if true,  that is all kinds of fucked up.  No pun intended.

I'm skeptical that this is a real thing. I think it's entirely possible that the video is taken out of context and is actually not a standard wedding reception like the captions describe. I guess it could possibly be true, but it's straining credibility a bit far.

Archived