IGNORED

Pizza roll ownership dispute results in sword being brandished

47of74

A pizza roll ownership dispute resulted in a sword being brandished in Ohio;

norwalkreflector.com/Law-Enforcement/2016/07/26/Man-brandishes-sword-at-ex-roommate-over-pizza-rolls.html?ci=content&lp=4&p=1

Travis C. Vartorella, 20, of 133 N. West St., Apt. A-2, was charged with aggravated menacing. If convicted of the first-degree misdemeanor, he faces up to six months in the Huron County Jail.

“The victim was a former roommate. He had moved out,” Norwalk Law Director Stuart O’Hara said.

The man returned to the North West Street apartment to retrieve his belongings Sunday. O’Hara said the victim was putting some items, which included pizza rolls, into a box when Vartorella reportedly brandished a sword.

“He said, ‘Leave my (expletive) pizza rolls alone,’” O’Hara said, quoting an officer’s report. “He also threatened to stab the victim with a pocket knife.”

fp.jpg

And now a "condom beef" led to a knife being pulled in South Carolina;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/condom-argument-results-in-arrest-758392

Cops responding to an assault complaint at a Myrtle Beach home were met by Bryan Ruiz, 25, who said that he and Andrew Lavigne, 23, “were arguing about condoms” around 9 PM Friday night.

After Lavigne and Ruiz were separated by a third man in the apartment, Ruiz went upstairs to “get away from” Lavigne, cops reported. However, Lavigne, who had a knife in his hand, followed Ruiz upstairs.

While allegedly pointing the weapon at Ruiz’s chest, Lavigne told Ruiz that he “was going to kill him and the person he was sleeping with.” After Lavigne spit on Ruiz, Ruiz struck Lavigne in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Lavigne, seen above, was uncooperative with police and “just started crying when I asked his side of the story,” an officer reported. He was arrested on a felony assault charge and booked into the county jail (from which he was released the following day after posting $2500 bond).

Police did not say what exactly the condom brouhaha was about. 

It seems many people across this great nation are on edge and are lacking the social skills to resolve what seem to be simple disagreements.  Violence is not the answer, folks.

2 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

It seems many people across this great nation are on edge and are lacking the social skills to resolve what seem to be simple disagreements.  Violence is not the answer, folks.

Yeah, no doubt.  And they don't have the brains to realize that you can always buy more condoms, pizza rolls, booze, etc for a hell of a lot cheaper than what doing something stupid like this will cost you both in the short and long runs.

Why did they even have a sword? 

And if you have a sword in your hand why do you threaten with a pocket knife? 

anger.jpg

On 8/2/2016 at 4:23 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Why did they even have a sword? 

And if you have a sword in your hand why do you threaten with a pocket knife? 

anger.jpg

Of course one can get swords off the internets - such as from Amazon. 

amzn.to/2axNGUk

I think there's also different sporting goods and other stores that have them too.  I remember seeing various swords for sale, I think it was a place down in St. Louis.

Maybe they're in to cosplay or martial arts or the like.

Archived